Apex legends cross play problem Ps4 vs PC

by nik0s36

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex legends cross play problem Ps4 vs PC

★ Novice

Good evening, I will need your help with my account and I can not play crossplay in Apex legends.

While I have another user on Origin and another user on PS4, we can not play together probably because they are on the same account.

Could I change the email on Origin to create another account, but not lose the progress we have made so much that we can finally play with my son we have been trying to make for so long?

Message 1 of 4 (517 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex legends cross play problem Ps4 vs PC

Community Manager

@nik0s36 Apologies for the confusion and thank you for confirming, for something like this we would be unable to assist on the forums. I would recommend speaking with an EA Game Advisor so they can take a look and see what might be possible for your account. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (415 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@nik0s36 Wanted to confirm what you are asking, do you have an Origin and PS4 account on the same EA Account, and want to move one off to another EA Account?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (468 Views)

★ Novice

Good morning @Illium, yes I want to split the two usernames into two different accounts.
One for Ps4 (tsompan1s) and one for PC (nik0s36)

Thank you very much

Message 3 of 4 (431 Views)

Community Manager

@nik0s36 Apologies for the confusion and thank you for confirming, for something like this we would be unable to assist on the forums. I would recommend speaking with an EA Game Advisor so they can take a look and see what might be possible for your account. 

Illium.png

Message 4 of 4 (416 Views)