Apex legends crashing without error

by CptSnefot

Original Post

Apex legends crashing without error

★ Apprentice

Hi.

So since contacting support doesnt help at all and they just ask you to reboot non stop and cross fingers it will solve problems. 

I have had problems since Apex Legends launched 2019. Some seasons have been stable and some not. Season 6 is a total disaster with lags here and then and crashes that occurs randomly. I get no error at all, it just crashes to desktop mostly in fights. Since I just got back to the game because this problems happened in season 5 aswell not just as much on pc but mostly on ps4.

So now I wonder if people have the same problems as me that the game just crashes on PC randomly and the EA support havent provided anything that can help.

This is my system:

RTX 3080 MSI Gaming X trio

850W Gold PSU

i7-9700k OC 4.8ghz

32gb RAM 3600mhz XMP

Msi carbon AC Motherboard.

2 SSD Samsung QVO and Crucial

My temps in game are 60C GPU and 50C CPU

I've read that an engineer from respawn said that OC can be a problem in the crashing, for me it isnt. I've tried 80% of the troubleshootings and nothing works.

My rig is a new high end system and the problems only happens on apex legends no other game. I could really need some help here and since respawns own engineers cant seem to fix their own problems and just puts a reconnect button that is utterly useless when crashing in middle of a fight. I could really use someone who have had the same problems and fixed it for them.

Message 1 of 4 (474 Views)

Re: Apex legends crashing without error

★★ Guide

downclock your ram

Message 2 of 4 (439 Views)

★ Apprentice

Even if that would help me, I would've to reboot the computer, downclock the RAM and then enable xmp again when playing and not playing apex legends.

That's just annoying tbh. They knew about the crashes already at launch and blaming it on different systems, when it has been somewhat proven that its not.

OBSERVE EA...

Im playing the game on EA desktop beta platform instead and so far no crashes, with fully updated system.

Message 3 of 4 (413 Views)

★ Apprentice
@CptSnefot Update... It still crashes. Cant play this game anymore sadly, until they get their thumbs of their a** I will waste my money on another company.
Message 4 of 4 (374 Views)