Apex legends crashing without error

by SadsowTeHegehawg

Original Post

Re: Apex legends crashing without error

★★ Novice

Dear friends! I tried everything from 175 pages. It didn't help to stop permanent crashes.

Finally, I've found this link: https://www.premiuminfo.org/fix-apex-legends-crashing-without-error/#2

"2. Microsoft Visual C++ error" paragraph helped me to forget Apex Legends crashes forever.

The only difference is that I use Steam.

1. Uninstall every Visual C++ Redistributable (using Control Panel).

2. Go to Steam: Library -> Apex Legends (right click) -> Properties -> Local Files -> Verify integrity of game files...

After that Steam downloaded an additional 1.8Gb.

I've forgotten about crashes now.

Message 1751 of 1,756 (2,715 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't see where you reported back. What was your fix - currently dealing with the same problems. Thanks.

Message 1752 of 1,756 (2,559 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hey, my Apex was crashing a lot too with no error, I suggest looking through Event Viewer for the cause.

Mine turned out to be some dll VMWare Workstation was trying to use at the same time as Apex, and Intel HD Graphics Drivers not being correctly installed.

Once I got the Intel UHD Graphics 750 driver installed and showing in Device Manager, and uninstalled VMWare Workstation (I can use a different product instead), Apex has been basically crash-free and I've been able to play a bunch of Ranked matches.

Some other Blue screen due to Memory_management shows sometimes though, but I think it's unrelated and something else about my PC so I'm checking on that on Microsoft forums instead.

Message 1753 of 1,756 (2,119 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I finally found a solution at least for me! the game was crashing every 5 minutes lately, it was already unplayable ...
Solution;
Today I was watching a video about win 11 and its compatibility restrictions, because of that I realized that the version of my bios was very outdated and that the latest version had a correction for the new series of RTX 30 and its new drivers, not to continue talking about more update my BIOS to the latest version and problem solved !!! I have been playing Apex for more than 3-4 hours without any problem !!
PC Specs
-Z390-e Strix
-MP510 NVMe 1TB
-RTX 2070 Super FE

Hopefully it works for you !!

Message 1754 of 1,756 (1,968 Views)

★★★★ Novice

to amplituda1403:  worked for me, half of my apps kinda buggin right now, but its working. I also deleted WMWare Workstation as someone adviced here... dunno which solution helped but it works for me atleast for now...

Didnt degrade gpu drivers or change settings. Tried only those two. 

Message 1755 of 1,756 (821 Views)

★ Novice

Hi @Darkness93_yt , could you share how to find apex on event viewer, trying to find it but can not found any apex related error on event viewer

Message 1756 of 1,756 (562 Views)