Original Post

Re: Apex legends crashing without error

★★★ Apprentice

unknown.png

every 30 min. 

Message 121 of 1,756 (3,554 Views)

Re: Apex Legends Random Close/Crash

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here, this is the only game that does this. Really hope they fix it, I really enjoy the game when its not crashing Frown

Message 122 of 1,756 (36,174 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Happens almost every match, doesn't seem like it is triggered by something in game (explosions, fights, sliding). It was running okay on the day after the launch, seems like it started to crash often after the update. Basically, the game is smooth, and then after 15-40-60 minutes of playing it closes or crashes without error.  

i5 4460 3.4 Ghz

RX 580 4GB 

8 GB RAM

Things I've tried: updating gpu drivers, reverting to older drivers, limiting gpu power load in MSI afterburner, repairing in origin.

The only thing that comes to mind is updating windows. Will test after it updates.

Plz fix im addicted.

Message 123 of 1,756 (3,224 Views)

★ Novice

Same to me CPU : Intel pentium G4560

Message 124 of 1,756 (3,176 Views)

★★ Novice

you cannot run a phenom x6.  The processor is sse3 not ssse3. As far as i understand, a lot of motherboards which could support SSSE3 and phenom series processors never went past beta phase.  even getting a processor may not work with the mother board and likely you'll need to update both. 

Message 125 of 1,756 (2,988 Views)

★ Apprentice
Me too.
6700k + gtx1070
Message 126 of 1,756 (2,985 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have RTX 2080 

Usually games crash because the overclock is making the you unstable, however my game still crashes 2-3 times a day it might be because of afterburner I might delete it to se if that fix the issue 

Message 127 of 1,756 (2,971 Views)

Re: Apex Legends Random Close/Crash

★★★ Novice

Same. Random crashes. Game runs fine then halts, have to alt tab out of the frozen screen then the process stops responding.

Runs a dream when it works. But crashes almost every game so far. 

GTX 980ti

i5-3570k

16GB RAM

Message 128 of 1,756 (35,934 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same graphic card , and the same * happens to me so it might be a bug with the 1080

Message 129 of 1,756 (2,847 Views)

★ Apprentice

I noticed that it crashes in certain locations.For example i landed at Market for the first time and it crashed after 5 seconds or so,after that i played a few games but landed somewhere else and didnt crash.Tried to land at Market again after 5 games and guess what,it crashed again a few seconds after landing.

Message 130 of 1,756 (2,803 Views)