Re: Apex legends crashing without error

by ISirReaperI

Original Post

★ Apprentice

@RaverRoxx When i used fx 6300 i tried every potential fix under sun and nothing worked...

had random freezes in main menu..in options..in startup .. in game.. also crashes to deskop..

Message 1581 of 1,756 (1,463 Views)

★ Novice

i just played a couple of games and it seems that it worked out to disable the firewall. this is was the last thing i wanted to do before reinstall windows. i dont think its recommended to turn it off but for a couple of games i had no crashes. just 1 or 2 freezes in the menu. i´ll let you know if i get any crashes with firewall disabled. but i still think its an FX6300 problem.....

Message 1582 of 1,756 (1,416 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thats not only amd user ,many intel user have the same problem.

My setup:

intel i5 9600k

Asus RTX 2060 

16GB G skill Ram

asus Z 390-H

Samsung SSD 250GB 

Tohsiba HDD 500GB

Windows 10 Home

Please fix your game resspawn.

Message 1583 of 1,756 (1,411 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Tried that. Still crashes. The only thing thats limited my amount of crashing is setting refresh to 60hz, +fps_max 60 in launch options, and frame target control in AMD settings to 60. That is the ONLY thing I've got to actually allow me to play more than a few games in a row.

I've yet to try the 'fix' of...
1. Open apex
2. run > services.msc
3. windows audio endpoint (stop service)
4. start windows audio

Supposedly that fixes it. Although I have no audio distortion
Message 1584 of 1,756 (1,319 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

why is it take over 2 months to fix a single bug?

Message 1585 of 1,756 (1,151 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Another week coming back to this game, and it's in the same state as the previous ones, crashing to desktop with no errors. That's it, I'll extend my "trying to play this game to see if it finally works" from week to week, to month to month. I'll come back 15 April, if it's the same *, I'll give up on this game and uninstall, this garbage is unacceptable, I'm glad I didn't buy any crates or special editions, it's already been a waste of time.

Message 1586 of 1,756 (1,100 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
i wish i didn't spend money at this point.
Message 1587 of 1,756 (1,080 Views)

★ Apprentice
Feeling you have a same problem.
Message 1588 of 1,756 (1,912 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

luckily I almost solve the problem just crashes me once a day and sometimes even every 2 or 3 days but the times that crashes me is only in the same place and that's why I'm still waiting for a 100% solution ... I rarely crashes after choosing the characters and after naming the champion champion when the screen comes out in red with the name "APEX LEYEND" only there I crashes

I just want to know if someone else happens to that?

Message 1589 of 1,756 (1,911 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I noticed that when my game crashes and in the Event Viewer there is no Bad_module_info error, there is two on the system tab, one is not an error, but is related to easyanticheat, the other one is an error. I don't know if it helps, but at this point I'm desperate.

Message 1590 of 1,756 (1,864 Views)