Original Post

Re: Apex legends crashing without error

★★ Apprentice

the crash issues started on launch, lol

Message 1401 of 1,756 (1,361 Views)

Re: Apex Legends crashing and closing randomly mid game

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@dqve11 i tryed that and played 3 hours witout crash and then i crashed 3 times in nex 30 minutes

Message 1402 of 1,756 (1,971 Views)

★ Apprentice

@GunplayHK wrote:

@dqve11i tryed that and played 3 hours witout crash and then i crashed 3 times in nex 30 minutes

Ok Frown

Well i took it to the test and when i enable everything under 'diagnostics' (except for 'origin in-game login' and 'safe mode downloading', i leave those off by default), i crashed the next game. When i again turned off 'share hardware info'  and 'share system interaction data' aswell i play without any crash. I even have everything under 'notifications' turned back on for the time being, just trying to narrow it down for myself. So far, in my case, it seems that having 'share hardware info'  and 'share system interaction data'  under the Diagnostic tab is cauisng severe troubles.

I don't see this as the solution for everyone, it's merely feedback as far as i'm concerned.

Message 1403 of 1,756 (1,946 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Just my weekly reminder that this issue is not solved. I 100 percent know there are thousands with the same issue. Still 100 percent randomly crash to desktop with no error message. Anywhere from 10 seconds in game all the way up to final 2 teams. Tried everything everyone suggested.

If I were Respawn I may want to actually address this in a larger post instead of a tiny little bullet point at the end of some other update. This is without-a-doubt going to cause you to lose hundreds of thousands (probably more) of revenue.  I'm sure many people have even given up playing already.  Pretty amazed at the seemingly lack of care besides a few EA forum mods tossing out random suggestions.

Message 1404 of 1,756 (1,570 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

While this is a steaming issue, I do think they are working on it. And, believe me, I am the guy who hates when people say "they are working on it" and "have faith" etcStandard smile

I am just under the impression that the issue is incredibly vague, as literally everyone crashes at some point, but it's never the same point and it's literally every type of hardware out there. Some people even solve it by messing with Origin settings and not with the game itself. So, who knows what's going on...

Message 1405 of 1,756 (1,560 Views)

★★ Novice

Issue is still present. Been like this for 2 weeks now. tried everything honestly

• reinstalled origin
  • reinstalled apex
  • rolled back nvidia drivers with clean install
  • changed nvidia graphics settings 
  • added fps limit in advanced tab
  • changed to windows 8 compatibility
  • toggled off fullscreen opt
  • all settings to low
  • fullscreen to borderless to windowed
  • changed language to polish to english
  • ^after I turned my cpu clock back to default
  • updated my pagefiles
  • enabled run as admin for both origin and apex
  • set anticheat to restart in services when fail
  • made sure windows was updated
  • reinstalled directx for any file corruption/missing file
  • repaired the game..... thrice
  • reinstalled origin.... again
  • allowed in firewall
  • disabled in game notifications for origin

I could go on an on, but you get the idea. With every fix they said would help possibly; i get no relief from the crashing. This needs to be fixed. At least put some type of rejoin option to allow us to rejoin the match to be respawned. Like if we leave the match without clicked "leave match" it should put a disconnect symbol next to our name and allow us to get a prompt in the menu to rejoin and still allow teammates to grab banner but not respawn us until we reconnect. Otherwise I will drop this game faster than hell. 

Message 1406 of 1,756 (1,550 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

so i finally figured it out, after constant crashes and freezes here is my solution:

1. here are my graphic settings (see attached file) ! you could leave them to ultra high if you wanted !
2. go to START/ type RUN enter/ type TEMP enter/ continue/ delete the contents of the folder
3. download RAMMap from https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/rammap
4. Run RAMMap and go to top Empty -> Empty working stats
5. Go to the folder where your Apex is installed ( mine is C:\games\Apex\__Installer\customcomponent\EasyAntiCheat ) and run the Repair service for Respawn Demo
6. Enter Apex game and before clicking to enter the lobby press CTRL+ALT+DEL then Task Manager then Details then find EasyAntiCheat.exe right click Set Priority to Low
7. dont close Task Manager from the above step and go to Services then on the bottom left you will have Open Services search for EasyAntiCheat right click Propreties and from the Recovery tab and put all three to Restart the Service and from the bottom tab put Restart the Service after 0 minutes

You will need to run steps 4, 5, 6, 7 every time you run the game

GL HF

Message 1407 of 1,756 (918 Views)

★ Novice

7 out of 11 games crushed today, 2 played in slow mo... cuz of lagg

Message 1408 of 1,756 (1,410 Views)

★★ Apprentice
fps_max 80 worked for me but i hope it gets fixed soon because it doesnt feel smooth on 144hz monitor and its disadvatage in such fast paced shooter
Message 1409 of 1,756 (1,394 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This is getting more and more frequent
3 out of 5 games crashes, as soon as the loading screen is done and we are about to enter the match.

Message 1410 of 1,756 (1,172 Views)