Re: Apex legends crashing without error

by JzzyJzmo

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I was able to end all of the crashing by using DDU to uninstall my video driver. Restarted my PC, then ran windows update. It automatically installed Nvidia Driver version 411.70 and I have played about 40 games over the course of 2 days and I have yet to get a crash. It sucks to go back to old drivers but its the only thing I have found that works.

Message 1221 of 1,756 (1,474 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

It was fine until 10 hours ago, and now suddenly it is doing it on my computer...

I've done everything suggested in the Community Crashing Troubleshooting Guide.

But none of it works, what's crazy is looking at my change logs, nothing at all changed on my computer setup but suddenly the game just doesn't work.

Message 1222 of 1,756 (1,971 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Since the beginning i keep crashing everyday at random, some days more some days less, when it happens in the beginning of the game its irritating but i keep crashing a lot of times when im top 3-4.

I literally tried everything in any troubleshooting guide yet nothing worked, i keep looking everyday at this forum hoping for something to happen ...

(i5-760 8gb ram r9 280)

Message 1223 of 1,756 (2,005 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

3 weeks ago. 3 * weeks ago and there's still nothing done about this. Still happens all the god damn time.

Message 1224 of 1,756 (1,992 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Bizarrely, I system restored back multiple days and they are all now doing the crash  - irrespective of the restore point.

This is weird, is it a server related issue that won't CTD as soon as you get past the intro video?

Message 1225 of 1,756 (1,982 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello, it's fixed for me with GPU RX 480, do the same :

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz5kTs8rDfk&t=1s

and add +fps_max 75 in launch options of Apex Legends

I've played all the day and no craaaaaashh !!!! Wink 

Message 1226 of 1,756 (1,931 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Im determined that this is a gpu driver issue, the game works and runs very well but whenever the gpu usage is too high or it suddenly spikes in usage it just closes the application.. I have noticed

The only way to run this game stable at the moment is on low settings at 75fps or under, so that youre not putting much stress on your gpu .. otherwise it will just exit on its own to the desktop, eventually.

Ive had multiple games where we are one of the last few squads remaining and then the game just closes itself on me.

I can run the game fine on the highest settings at 100+fps, there should be no need for me to reduce the settings to bare minimum and have to cap my frame rate to 75fps.. its so ugly and I cant enjoy the game like that, im sorry.. its only a matter of time before I uninstall this crap because I'm sick of it, I gave it too many chances and cant play knowing it will crash at some point has highly unmotivated me.

Message 1227 of 1,756 (1,766 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

LALALALA THEY DONT CARE ABOUT US

Message 1228 of 1,756 (1,712 Views)

★★ Novice
how
Message 1229 of 1,756 (1,674 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Three weeks. Three weeks since this topic started. A few days longer since the game launched, and still. Still, there are people suffering from this problem, myself included. A problem that has existed since DAY ONE. I'm [Removed - CM] sick of applying fixes, because not a single one I try works. The game runs perfectly fine, aside from this one issue, and I just cannot fathom why it hasn't been patched by the developers yet. One thing I can say, though, is that I'm done trying. Fix your damn game, Respawn. You've lost a player until you do. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Message 1230 of 1,756 (1,717 Views)