Re: Apex legends crashing without error

by InsidiousDreams

Original Post

★★ Novice
Yes I have the solution and I was having the same problem and this is the only solution for this problem.
1- exit from origin ..close it and make sure it doesn't work
2- go to origin folder and delete (just origin folder) (to go to recycle bin)
3- go to recycle bin and empty it
4- uninstall origin from the windows registry and if you don't now how to do that just search it on youtube (how to fully uninstall origin) and do the same steps in the video) ( don't warry if you download a game it will be safe )
5- after you uninstall origin from you pc go to origin website and download origin again and after that log in to your account and you will see your games that you already downloaded play apex and it will run...
Message 1191 of 1,756 (1,730 Views)

★★★ Novice

this red icon appears when crash my game !!

Message 1192 of 1,756 (1,715 Views)

★ Apprentice

STILL WATING FOR THAT FIX....

Message 1193 of 1,756 (1,486 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

#1192 didn't work for me...

Message 1194 of 1,756 (1,406 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Cant play simple as that, just exits to desktop for me almost every game at random times ..

Could be 1 or 10 minutes into the game, but it will just exit on its own and its very frustrating and unmotivating me to want to play the game anymore, been dealing with this for weeks and its only gotten worse.

Ive tried everything possible and nothing has seemed to of fix this problem, I do know its not my pc causing the issue though. I have more than capable hardware and all of my drivers and software are upto date.

Message 1195 of 1,756 (1,288 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Before the update it worked flawless, now it's unplayable since I cannot enjoy 15min of gaming without this * game crashing without an error.

Message 1196 of 1,756 (1,255 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I want to like this game so bad, but at this point I'm just so beyond frustrated. EA is the only platform that would take this long to fix such a huge issue. It's sad that it's been almost 3 weeks and still no fix. But don't worry, they got prime deals and new guns added. Clearly we're not the priority. What a joke

Message 1197 of 1,756 (1,214 Views)

Crash to desktop, no error message

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number XFX Radeon RX 570 RS Black Edition
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GBx
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? SaltyInnuendo
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. ridinspinnaz
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Mirage
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Lifeline/Wraith
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Slightly north east of cascades on the road
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Just exiting the circle about to heal up
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 22.02.2019 1:59am EST
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? The game closes completely with no error.
What should be happening instead? The game does not close.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Come over to my house because it now happens every single game.

Ever since the two patches it happens every game now, not even sure what to do. I guess just play one match after every patch or slowly forget about the game and move on with my life.

EDIT: Forgot to add the dxdiag, did that now.

Message 1198 of 1,756 (728 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i am done with this game,its cool but dev suck..3 weeks thay cant do nothing

Message 1199 of 1,756 (1,091 Views)

★★ Apprentice

(For the AMD FX 6xxx pc users) Disabling cores 5 and 6 for me on my amd FX-6300 fixed the crashing issue for me, once in the blue moon I still crash. I played yesterday and today for about a total of 15 hours and I didn't crash not once. It's ridiculous that we have to disable our cores to play this awesome game, however, it's the only fix we got. I hope they fix the issue soon because I would like to reactivate my cores and keep my pc the same way it has always been. If you're not willing to disable your cores, I suggest playing it on console or just not playing it at all, and checking in once per week. I'm sorry you all are experiencing this issue, and I understand the frustration, but all we can do is hope and wait sadly.

Message 1200 of 1,756 (1,090 Views)