Re: Apex legends crashing without error

by CapS1ze

Original Post

Re: 3 weeks later, and yet STILL CRASHING/FREEZING

★★★★★ Novice

Are you 12 ?

cuz all i see is them only caring about Apex Coins, and fixing that.

Instead of helping the real community.

But what am i saying its EA.

Known for there greed for money.

Message 1091 of 1,756 (3,356 Views)

★★ Apprentice

seems to be a gpu/vram issue

for those of you who are playing on 2k or 4k monitors drop it down to 1080

also, try triple buffering or adaptive for vsync

I am running a 2080 but having some luck for a few days now

Message 1092 of 1,756 (3,369 Views)

★★★ Novice

@KristianBrasil  it worked for me too! Ppl go dynamic vsync and set framerate to 59

Message 1093 of 1,756 (3,120 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The update doesn't change anything

still crashing

Message 1094 of 1,756 (2,881 Views)

★ Apprentice
Tried playing on borderless window?
Message 1095 of 1,756 (2,501 Views)

Message 1096 of 1,756 (2,465 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Nothing fixes the crashing, it doesnt matter what video settings you use, play a little longer before posting stupid "fixes"..They need to fix that and they doesnt care, consoles are their main playerbase and always was, since titanfall..btw crashing happens always when jumping out of ship at the beginning of match, or near landing at the beginning of match..its barely two matches with full squad, or someone crash at the beggining or i crash, playing with random people..and yes its that bad_module_info..always when crash with no error

Message 1097 of 1,756 (2,343 Views)

★ Apprentice

@virtualkill1432 wrote:

Nothing fixes the crashing, it doesnt matter what video settings you use, play a little longer before posting stupid "fixes"..They need to fix that and they doesnt care, consoles are their main playerbase and always was, since titanfall..btw crashing happens always when jumping out of ship at the beginning of match, or near landing at the beginning of match..its barely two matches with full squad, or someone crash at the beggining or i crash, playing with random people..and yes its that bad_module_info..always when crash with no error

Well, there are different crashes for different reasons. I posted a solution that worked perfectly for me and will probably work for a lot of other people.

Message 1098 of 1,756 (2,136 Views)

★★★ Guide

It happens randomly for me, doesn't matter what state of the game it is, what im running. it just randomly freezes and dies. Problem is there is no way of getting back into the game. You should at least have a minute or two to try and get back into a game.

Message 1099 of 1,756 (2,058 Views)

★★ Apprentice
They updated it and the game started crashing again, I used to be able to play no problem by optimising the video graphic settings on Nvidia, but now it crashes.
Woo
Message 1100 of 1,756 (1,955 Views)