Re: Apex legends crashing without error

by Yeyooz

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I am quite sure all this has to do with the anti cheat detection from Apex Legends.

In the event viewer 17 seconds before my game crashed, "the data system filter  (?) of "EasyAntiCheatSys" was sucessfully unloaded".

Then, 17 seconds later, my game crashed due to a DistributedCOM error.

Message 1081 of 1,756 (5,152 Views)

★★ Novice

played 4 total games, crashed 3 of the 4. tested out several fixes listed. turning graphics down didnt help. neither did closing discord. The only game that ran well I put my graphics back to default settings.

Has anyone seen official word from Respawn?

Message 1082 of 1,756 (6,209 Views)

★ Apprentice
Hey! i have been playing for 2 days without crash
i post my solution on page 105
my specs are:
Fx-6300
Rx470

also add that when i play apex i close everything else except discord
Message 1083 of 1,756 (6,159 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

have you tried doing this?

helped me.

https://support.allegorithmic.com/documentation/spdoc/gpu-drivers-crash-with-long-computations-12874...

also puttin +fps_max 60 in console, along with no discord/skype/teamspeak etc in background.

Message 1084 of 1,756 (6,130 Views)

★ Apprentice

Well, I played with the settings mentioned above and I only crashed once in around 40 games played.

Before I was crashing in 3/4 of my games.

Borderless window + medium textures + target fps 59.

My guess is that this fixes "memory can't be written/read " crashes...

Other things worth trying:

- repair the game from origin

- turn in game origin off

Message 1085 of 1,756 (5,971 Views)

★ Apprentice
I'll put this out there again for you guys who missed it. I had random crashes (ctd) almost every game, and I tried every "fix" that was mentioned here and in other forums - nothing helped.

So I started to look into my bios settings,and I changed one setting - and after that I haven't had a single crash in 6 days (7 days with today).

If you know how to do, I would suggest you to try to up the LLC (load-line calibration) one or two steps/levels.

I'm pretty sure it will help a lot of you guys..
Message 1086 of 1,756 (5,959 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks man but i got a question

thats the first time you have to change something in the bios right?

so my question is why should we do all the work when Respawn can patch it normally and pay more attention to players

and the next question is why they still not paying attention to us let me guess they dont care at all?

there are still no answere when the problem get fix they just letting people know that they working on it .

they compare apex legen with other battle royal game its true apex legend got new mechanics and they are great but aslong they dont pay attention or even fix the problem its not able to even try the game.

why i got the problem with that game and never had it with any other battle royal game. Thats the real question!

Message 1087 of 1,756 (5,943 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

No official word. I suppose it's an EA position like pretending that's nothing happening and the game is great. But it's another game of EA's "Game BOUTIQUE" quality.

Screenshot_33.png

Message 1088 of 1,756 (5,904 Views)

Re: 3 weeks later, and yet STILL CRASHING/FREEZING

★★★ Newbie

Are you 12? Do you know anything about computers??

They are obviously aware of the issue and are trying to fix it ASAP as it is a common issue..

Even though it is common, they have over 25million downloads and likely millions of players WITHOUT the issue so it isn't very easy to find or fix..

Have some patience...if not try to post some useful information about what you were doing when the crash happened, OR try to fix it yourself instead of complaining.

Message 1089 of 1,756 (4,963 Views)

Re: 3 weeks later, and yet STILL CRASHING/FREEZING

★★★★ Novice

i crashed another 5 times tonight. I feel like I am in the desert when it happens. Im running lowest possible settings in 720p. crashed 3 times dropping over desert. twice running through it, maybe it's a coincidence. I've tried every recommended fix on these forums, and playing 720p windowed, and im still crashing. 

Message 1090 of 1,756 (4,073 Views)