Re: Apex legends crashing without error

by mjaww

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hey guys Standard smile I tried many things for make this work, and finally found one that work. Not sure what of this 2:

1) +fps_max 59 (number matching the Hz of my screen).

2) Starting Origin as administrator, and then Apex as administrator.

Also, get sure you have all the libraries required in both x64 and x86.

Good luck everyone!

Edit: this random * never ends... Again with the same. Here are my events for my last 2 freezes. 1 more screenshot left, this don't let more than 3 imgs.

Message 1061 of 1,756 (3,679 Views)

★ Apprentice

Still kinda frustrates me but I've given up on the game lol. Maybe one day I'll return and play some but this crash stuff has completely killed my will and want to play. They clearly don't know what's causing the crashes as nothing specifically has been addressed. Tried everything under the sun to fix it but nothing works. RIP.

Message 1062 of 1,756 (4,259 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

The other one.

Windows 10 PRO 64 bits.

AMD FX 6300 3,5 GHz

AMD Radeon HD 7900

Message 1063 of 1,756 (4,356 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I'm in the same boat.

The game was working perfectly before, but over the last couple of days the crashes are occurring nearly every game.

Tried everything from messing around with compatibility settings, repairing multiple times, rolling back to older drivers, trying different settings.

It's just weird like if it works it works for a while but as soon as it crashes once it'll keep crashing for every other game then it'll go back to normal for a bit.

system specs:

i5-4670k

AMD 290x

16 GB

Windows 10

Will post DXDiag and the bad module error later when I get back on so hopefully this will get fixed sometime this week...

EDIT:

Also, followed the troubleshooting guide on this site as well as the google docs guide.

Message 1064 of 1,756 (4,336 Views)

★★★ Novice

I tried all of the "solutions" and this game is uplayable for me... and EA does nothing... No patches... no nothing... As always showing how bad company they are

Message 1065 of 1,756 (4,239 Views)

★ Apprentice

I MANAGED TO FIX IT:

- Play on BORDERLESS WINDOW
- Textures set to MEDIUM(3GB)

- Target Frame rate to 59

No crashes ever since.

Message 1066 of 1,756 (4,761 Views)

Re: AMD STILL CRASHING AT RANDOMS MOMENTS OF GAMEPLAY

★★★★ Novice
It works ! thanks mate !
Message 1067 of 1,756 (4,639 Views)

Re: Apex Legends crashing and closing randomly mid game

★★★ Novice
hi i was rarely to reply msg here ,i was fix mine problem(getting crash randomly every single time and contacted EA help center)

my conclusion is:did u update ur windows?it seems work for me,i do tried alot of solution i saw in google,lower graphic,reinstalling,changing file setting,rollback driver, all doesnt work for me,i updated windows and playing 6hours in a row without crashing,u can have a try Standard smile
Message 1068 of 1,756 (4,646 Views)

Game keeps crashing on my PC

★★★ Newbie

my game keeps crashing with this message its doesnt happen every game. It has no rhyme or reason it just happens every so once in a while. I have a brand new pc with a rtx 2060 gpu, every other game work fine only this game gives me problems.

Message 1069 of 1,756 (4,224 Views)

Re: Apex Legends still crashing for PC

★★★★★ Novice

Same problem with me bro there’s nothing you can do ive also tried everything.

Message 1070 of 1,756 (3,984 Views)