★★ Apprentice

Another random crash while ziplinig.

Message 1001 of 1,756 (2,307 Views)

Re: Apex legends crashing without error

★★ Apprentice

literally cannot play anymore without crashing

tried all sort of fixes (hours and hours and hours) even reinstalled windows

I have a rtx 2080 and ryzen 5 2600

anyone get this working with this gpu without crashing???

Message 1002 of 1,756 (2,390 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried every single way and nothing works. The funny thing is creators already know that frustrating issue but they done nothing yet ! Its been 10-12 days and still happening in every single game i couldnt even finish 1 game.. I start to think they dont care minority they just see good side of apple you know.

i hope they can fix it as soon as possible otherwise such a beautiful game is going to be wasted.

R9 390X

Message 1003 of 1,756 (2,421 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

to contribute to the endless placebos being posted...

I have set the priority of the EasyAntiCheat process to Low through Task Manager, and so far it has yielded me with some pretty stable matches.

Maybe someone could test this out on their own system and tell me if this helps even one bit.

Message 1004 of 1,756 (2,266 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Tested it has unfortunately but no effect. I am very pissed off cause I have force closes in almost 2/3 of my matches.

Message 1005 of 1,756 (3,145 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok guys i fixed the problem.

I changed a lot of video settings and it looks like working for me.

Im not very good to explain how to do so i uploaded my settings.

The important point is that I changed vertical synchronisation for triple buffering and with medium ressource texture  , when i don't play with it I crash without error message.

You have to know that im not playing with NVIDIA but I got a Radeon RX VEGAS , and i5 6600k.

Let me know if it's working for you too.

Message 1006 of 1,756 (3,872 Views)

★★★ Novice
thats the most stupid fix i saw so far
Message 1007 of 1,756 (3,863 Views)

★ Novice
see if you installed reshade or other thing on your game folder
Message 1008 of 1,756 (3,805 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

This game great and stuff, but it just keeps crashing.

It never crashed on my old gtx770 2gb, but when I switched it to amd rx580 8gb for more fps (which I got and that's awesome), the game started to randomly crash. I tried literally everything in this thread, but nothing worked. I played with my friend, he got gtx1060 3gb. When I crashed and he didn't, he told me his game froze for a moment when I crashed.  It happened multiple times. I'm sure devs gonna fix it sooner or later, but I won't stop trying to improvise wish differend configs, settings, etc. Also, Radeon settings app crashes sometimes as well, It never happened with gforce. Now I'm going to reduce mhz of my videocard, maybe it will help. It helped when overwatch kept crashing when I had gtx770 tho.

Message 1009 of 1,756 (4,017 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't know if this is a placebo or not but setting my game to borderless windowed and keeping vsync on did the trick for me. I tried with vsync off and still crashed, maybe the game can't handle high frame rates and full screen well for some reason (!?)... I went from random crashes every single game where I rarely could finished a game to the point where yesterday I nearly unnistalled the game, to 16 minutes+ games 4 times in a row without any crashes (so far)

Message 1010 of 1,756 (3,927 Views)