Original Post

Re: Apex legends crashing without error

★★★★ Novice

i dont understand why they not add the re-connect option

if you crash you can reconnect to game wtf

Message 921 of 1,756 (2,752 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just replying again to mention how disheartening this is. the game is fun and I really enjoy it, but when I log in to play for the night I don't know if I can play one match, 10 matches, or 10 hours. Maybe I crash 4 matches in a row, or maybe I go 2 hours without a crash. The game is really fun, but it's not playable. Me and thousands of other people are literally unable to play the game. I was hoping it would get fixed by this weekend but still no more information other than that they're aware of the problem.

Message 922 of 1,756 (2,724 Views)

Re: Apex Legends crashing and closing randomly mid game

★★★★ Novice

Since launch I have crashed before landing on the ground after the ship without errors. Very random sometimes it happens 4-5 games in a row, sometimes I play 4 hours without crashes. Since the last patch it started happening mid match too, not sure if it's related but I hadn't crashed during a match before the patch but I do occasionally since the patch. I just want to play the damn game, man. 

Message 923 of 1,756 (2,384 Views)

★★ Guide
@TrueNathaniel didnt worked for me
Message 924 of 1,756 (2,368 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just wanted to post and say that although I still crashed 1/5 games I just played the "+fps_max 90" in origin advanced boot options seems to have stabilised a bit.

I have an i5 and AMD r9 280

Message 925 of 1,756 (2,627 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

It's literally crashing every single game for me for the last 3 days. It's sucks, fun game but completely unplayable due to crashing every 5 minutes. It was fine for the beginning but the last 3 days have sucked. 

Message 926 of 1,756 (3,074 Views)

★★ Novice

Same. 

I9-9900k

16 GB ram @ 3400 MHz

EVGA GTX 1080

MSi MPG Z390 Gaming EDGE AC MOBO

Had so many different errors I stopped keeping track of them. I installed a new Windows 10 Enterprise. The game just crashes on me and throws me no errors. Literally just closes me out. SUCH A GREAT GAME, but URGH it literally kills it the fact that it is not playable... Tried livestreaming this and that was such a huge fail. Truly upset. Should've tested the game for a few months before releasing it to the public.... Truly disappointing. 

Message 927 of 1,756 (3,053 Views)

★★ Apprentice
i5 2500k
RX 480 4GB

Completely random, happens a lot when dropping.
Limiting frames might be helping, not sure.
Message 928 of 1,756 (3,027 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Prupisek im not sure man like i said in the video it worked for me if i were you id make a support ticket have EA call you and tell them whats happening i can only help the people with the same problem as me they would be able to help you better i know the xbox game bar breaks the game so try disabling that

Message 929 of 1,756 (2,305 Views)

★★ Novice

had this problem until last night. this article actually helped.

I just did this part of the article. didnt mess with the registry since I'm not confident with it so far the no error crash stopped happening to me. Hope this helps you guys as well

you will need to reinstall Origin and give it a clean install. That means removal of any Origin traces in AppData and Program Files folders. Next up, you will need to open Task Manager, switch to the Services tab and click the "Services..." button that is marked with Administrator access.

In the newly opened window, scroll down to EasyAntiCheat, right click it and click Properties. Click on Recovery card and you will see three scenarios named "First failure" , "Second Failure" and "Subsequent Failures". Each of them has a drop down menu that should say "Take no Action" at this point. You will need to change each of these options to "Restart the Service".

here is the link to the article where I got this from: https://www.altchar.com/games-news/588240/fix-for-apex-legends-pc-crash-without-error

Message 930 of 1,756 (2,340 Views)