Re: Apex Legends Random Close/Crash

by RTX3090ZT-A309

Original Post

Re: Apex legends crashing without error

★★★★ Novice
Still crashing, i tried everything and nothing helps… Sometimes i can play 8-10 long games without crash but sometimes i got crash in first minute of game in next 4-5 games so your solutions can be just question of lucky, you did something what should help and you have 0 crashes in 5 games but you can have crashes in 6 game. I think we cant fix this, we have to wait for new patch from EA, im sure they are working to fix this problem.
Message 811 of 1,756 (1,244 Views)

★ Novice

My game was installed on hdd disk, a lot of crashes, errors etc. Reinstaled the game on ssd and it is working fine now for 3 hrs, i will test it also tomorrow. I thinks this is the solution.

Message 812 of 1,756 (1,191 Views)

★★ Novice

i had the same problems back with titanfall 2 (and still have), thats why i never played it really.

Message 813 of 1,756 (1,105 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here.  Have gotten through a few games without crashing, but 90% of the time I just crash right after dropping/landing.  

Have tried almost all of the troubleshooting options, nothing seems to work.

Message 814 of 1,756 (1,061 Views)

★ Novice

did u fix this problem?

Message 815 of 1,756 (719 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Ever since the patch, I cannot complete a full game without it crashing to desktop. There is no error message given. I have tried to repair the install. I have wiped my GPU drivers and reinstalled them. I've played with my graphics settings multiple times. Nothing seems to ameliorate the issue.

Intel i5-2500K
Radeon RX 570
8 GB system memory
Windows 10
Message 816 of 1,756 (1,407 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I really enjoy this game but this is making it not fun. I have tried almost everything here and it is almost unplayable because I crash to desktop 1 time per 1-3 games. A LOT of people are having this issue they should only focus on this technical issue because the game its fine the way it is right now. 

RX 580 

Intel i5-8400 

Message 817 of 1,756 (1,316 Views)

★★★★ Novice

We have to wait for the fix. They are working hard on it but it is not that easy to track down why it happens.

Maybe the next update next week will fix it.

Message 818 of 1,756 (1,309 Views)

★ Novice

I test all solution but not work 

Same problem

Rx 460

Core i5 2320

Ram 8

Message 819 of 1,756 (860 Views)

★★ Novice

RTX 2060