Re: Apex legends crashing without error

by Ily_FPS

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I tried everyfix on here. I had my CPU overclocked. Restored it to defaults and have ran crash free now for about 6 hours!

I5 9600K

1080ti

16gb DDR4

Message 741 of 1,756 (3,505 Views)

AMD STILL CRASHING AT RANDOMS MOMENTS OF GAMEPLAY

★ Novice

Still crashing after update and many different steps ive tried have failed. Please do something for your AMD fans.. This is getting a littel rediculous

Message 742 of 1,756 (2,777 Views)

Re: AMD STILL CRASHING AT RANDOMS MOMENTS OF GAMEPLAY

★★★ Newbie
Same here.

I5 2500k
rx 580 8gb
Message 743 of 1,756 (2,747 Views)

Re: AMD STILL CRASHING AT RANDOMS MOMENTS OF GAMEPLAY

★★★ Novice
You should me more specific on what's your system and what's happening.
"But you're a shintel that doesn't know anything"
Well, my Ryzen 7 and RX580 runs fine, while streaming, so it's not like the problem is with AMD brand only.
Message 744 of 1,756 (2,743 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

After today's patch the game doesn't randomly exit to the desktop anymore, thank god for that .. thankyou Respawn

i5 7600k

gtx1080

32gb ddr4

win10 64

Message 745 of 1,756 (3,278 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Played through 1 game(First match I won wooo), 2nd game it freezed for 5 seconds and crashed, same with 3rd try, no errors on crash come up, patch didn't fix this sadly.

It's so random...happens a lot while jumping from the plane.

I do get an error(Shown in attachment both times, same one, times check out) in the event viewer.

Windows fully updated(W10)

AMD drivers fully updated

Nothing running in the background

Specs again:

i5 4690k

AMD 290

DDR 1600 8GB

Message 746 of 1,756 (3,235 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
The crash to desktop continues post-update. The game seems to freeze a couple seconds, then straight to desktop, Origin remains open. This doesn't happen in any other game.
Message 747 of 1,756 (3,206 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Finally can't take it anymore, after 20ish wins and many hours a day since release played I've officially given up and deciding to stop being a burden on my teammates after crashing every other game.

Already spent 30 bucks on the game, I really love it but the crashing is driving me crazy. It's the same crash that is plaguing thousands of people, crash to desktop with no error like the game is alt f4ed.

Windows event manager shows it as bad module error, error many, many people are dealing with. I was hoping that after a week, waiting for the first update they would squash some of these crashes but it doesnt seem to have fixed anything.

I have tried MANNNNNNY things to fix the game, and after exhausting so many options I'm just broken at this point. I don't have it left in me.

Hopefully people that don't have these issues can upvote and draw more attention to these crashes. I just want this resolved.

On a side note I've always had issues with origin games and the origin launcher in general that has caused me to avoid using that pos software. I've even had times where I wanted to purchase something but ended up not buying something because the overlay was acting up. EA really needs to get ontop of that * launcher, it's costing them business.

To everyone with out these issues I'm happy for you and I hope you continue to have a great time.

Message 748 of 1,756 (3,003 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

CPU: i5 3570

GPU: rx580 8GB

RAM: 32GB DDR4

Windows 10 (1809)

Crash more often since the patch now every 2 games

Message 749 of 1,756 (3,228 Views)

★★ Novice

Wish I could say the same. I use to get the memory error crash a few times a night but never once got the crash straight to desktop. UNTIL today after the patch. Im not crashing straight to desktop almost every single game. Saw Nvidia released a new driver update today, so did that, no changes. Still crashing almost every game. Unplayable for me right now with no option to join back in.

Message 750 of 1,756 (3,170 Views)