Re: Apex legends crashing without error

by AyumiShinozaki0

Original Post

★ Apprentice
i did same thing as you but i keep crashing.

When this major update will happen
Message 631 of 1,756 (9,627 Views)

Re: Apex Legends Freezing and Crashing

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Fortnite had 3 patches and 1 hotfix in it's first 2 weeks son...

Message 632 of 1,756 (11,619 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Possible FIX! sorry for english. 
I have AMD RIG r5 2600 and rx 480 - and a lot of problems with games on Origin. FIFA 18 and APEX crash and back to destop without error and I probably fix it because I don't have a problem NOW. No crash.

Before all of this I unistalled GPU drivers with DDU and fresh install.
1. Reinstall Origin and in AppData and ProgramData remove origin folders. Maybe You must in Control Panel set "show hidden folders and files" 

2. http://pl.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=i69ruv&s=9 - try this. Do like me on the pic. Go to SERVICES Find and change: Origin Client Service and EasyAntiCheat - PROPORTIES - RECOVERY set every failure "restart the service"
3. turn off GameDVR: 
HKEY_CURRENT_USER/System/GameConfigStore/Right click and modify GameDVR_Enabled to 0
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Policies/Microsoft/Windows/(Create folder "GameDVR" without quotes)/(Inside the folder create a new D_WORD called "AllowgameDVR" no quotes and set it to 0"
4. set origin and apex game "run as administrator" 

And this work for me. 

Message 633 of 1,756 (11,632 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have AMD RIG r5 2600 and rx 480 - and a lot of problems with games on Origin. FIFA 18 and APEX crash and back to destop without error and I probably fix it because I don't have a problem NOW. No crash.

1. Reinstall Origin and in AppData and ProgramData remove origin folders. Maybe You must in Control Panel set "show hidden folders and files" 

2. http://pl.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=i69ruv&s=9 - try this. Do like me on the pic. Go to SERVICES Find and change: Origin Client Service and EasyAntiCheat - PROPORTIES - RECOVERY set every failure "restart the service"
3. turn off GameDVR: 
HKEY_CURRENT_USER/System/GameConfigStore/Right click and modify GameDVR_Enabled to 0
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Policies/Microsoft/Windows/(Create folder "GameDVR" without quotes)/(Inside the folder create a new D_WORD called "AllowgameDVR" no quotes and set it to 0"

And this work for me. 

Message 634 of 1,756 (11,961 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

2. Go to SERVICES Find and change service: Origin Client Service and EasyAntiCheat - PROPORTIES - RECOVERY set every failure "restart the service"
3. turn off GameDVR:
5. I turn off "origin in game" in origin options and every game in origin.

And this work for me.

Message 635 of 1,756 (12,372 Views)

★ Apprentice
let me know if it work more than 4 games.

Message 636 of 1,756 (12,327 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@AyumiShinozaki0 wrote:
let me know if it work more than 4 games.

Yeah anyone posting these "Fixes" should be trying it for at least a few hours. If they make it a few hours of playing many matches then maybe it's a decent solution, but as it stands right now it's likely not going to work. 

Message 637 of 1,756 (12,287 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

EDIT: After ~50 games of bliss the crashes have come back. Now back to crashing every other game, disregard this Frown

SOLUTION THAT WORKED FOR ME: Uninstalled all external audio devices/programs (voicemeter banana and virtual audio input for me). I also installed 417.35 nvidia drivers. So far I've played 2 days without crashing, about 30 games, where my record high before was 5.

I've tried literally every single fix on this thread and none of them have worked for more than 5 games except for this. I'll update this post if my crashes continue, but so far so good.

Specs: 1080ti, 16gb DDR4, 4.8ghz i5 7600K, Windows 10

Message 638 of 1,756 (12,262 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@ATALKINGMONGOOSE wrote:

SOLUTION THAT WORKED FOR ME: Uninstalled all external audio devices/programs (voicemeter banana and virtual audio input for me). I also installed 417.35 nvidia drivers. So far I've played 2 days without crashing, about 30 games, where my record high before was 5.

I've tried literally every single fix on this thread and none of them have worked for more than 5 games except for this. I'll update this post if my crashes continue, but so far so good.

Specs: 1080ti, 16gb DDR4, 4.8ghz i5 7600K, Windows 10

Do you think ClownfishVoiceChanger may be related too?

Message 639 of 1,756 (12,422 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
did this work for anyone else using my a rig similar to me

specs: amd rx 470 amd fx-6300, Windows 10
Message 640 of 1,756 (12,188 Views)