Re: Apex Legends Random Close/Crash

by geciarc

Original Post

Re: Apex legends crashing without error

★★★★★ Novice

Fix your game EA its insanely frustrating to play and get kicked and game auto closing mid firefight

Message 221 of 1,756 (3,899 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

but how to change the gpu I dont know it how did you do it?

Message 222 of 1,756 (3,868 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Like others.. Crashing too..

However I alt tabbed and an error message was there..

Hopefully this helps devs.

http://imgbox.com/g6iKnotp

Message 223 of 1,756 (3,824 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I used to get 0x887A0006 - DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG but now my pc freezes and no error pops up.

Going into my Event Viewer (win 10) i see thiscrash.png

Anyone else get this or have an idea how to work round it?

Message 224 of 1,756 (3,780 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue. Game randomly freezes for a second then crashes to desktop with no error.

i use :
CPU : FX-6300

GPU : GTX-1050
RAM : 8 GB (1333GHz)

Message 225 of 1,756 (3,754 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This really needs to be fixed ._. I finally found a game that I actually enjoy and it keeps crashing every two games or so freezes for a couple seconds and poof back to my desktop no error

Rx480 8gb

i5-6500

16Gb Ram

Message 226 of 1,756 (11,943 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same problem here,the game runs fine but it crashes after almost every second game. The game just closes like I would press alt+f4 every time and it doesn't give me an error message either. 

It's really annoying and unplayable I hope they will fix this as soon as they can.. 

I also tried everything like updating the windows,rollbacking/updating the drivers,reinstalling Apex Legends/Origin,deleting the origin files in appdata/programdata and it still crashes...

Message 227 of 1,756 (4,690 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Havent finished reading this thread, but it seems to be a known issue.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Community-Crashing-Troubleshooting-Guide/td-p/7447308

Message 228 of 1,756 (11,919 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Alright, I'm done with looking for solutions.

Had the game run perfectly the last 2 days after having it moved to my SSD. LAST NIGHT it ran perfectly, then this morning it doesnt launch. Literally no changes to my pc. No differences in software or hardware. 

The game closes right after the EA logo, a moment after the loading thingy at the bottom right appears. It just closes. No error message. Had the driver updated, rolled back, reinstalled anti cheat, reinstalled the game, origin, full clean sweep of origin too, had the game moved to another hdd, had it run in compatibility mode with win 8, ran as admin, disabled additional sound card, disabled all OC, basically anything I can think of but reinstalling windows. 

EA, you should actually consider looking into this mess. A ton of people are about to quit the game because it's not even launching.

i7 3770k

gtx 1080

win 10 x64

8gb ram

Message 229 of 1,756 (4,623 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
same
Message 230 of 1,756 (11,850 Views)