Re: Apex legends crashing without error

by SirRedOnion

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

That worked for me and I had the same problem.
Message 41 of 1,756 (34,577 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a phenom CPU

and mines crashing

Message 42 of 1,756 (34,551 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Yup been dealing with this all day tried everythingyou did no fix Frown.

Message 43 of 1,756 (34,446 Views)

★★ Novice
Mine sometimes crashes during a fight. Very frustrating.

CPU: 7700k
GPU: 1080
Message 44 of 1,756 (34,303 Views)

Apex Legends crashing and closing randomly mid game

★★★ Novice

Apex legends keeps crashing/closing mid game happened to me twice, also got a error code crash once and 2 times my whole pc crashed. So my game crashed 5 times and im only lvl 10.

Never have any problems running any other game either, i restarted a couple of times updated to a new driver also tried running the game with only 1 monitor on and in windowed fullscreen which might of helped, because the first 2 times it crashed it was my whole pc. Please help me to fix it or prefent it from crashing or closing on me.Standard smile

My specs: 

GPU: RTX 2070

Cpu: 9700k no oc

Ram: 16GB at 3000Mhz

Message 45 of 1,756 (40,950 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah, it has started crashing again. It was golden for awhile though so I dunno. It seems like a mem leak. I've even gone insofar as to dial my settings back to outrageously low and it's no help. There is also no rhyme or reason to it. It's not like "I was doing x and y happened" 

One time I was just running, another time I was skydiving, another time I was in a gunfight, etc etc. I have also wondered if it isn't something to do with audio drivers. I use an external dac that requires 2 drivers (one usb and one audio) as well as asio drivers so that could be it as well. I'm going to try disconnecting the dac and using onboard later, and seeing if it makes a difference. Also going to backpedal on my driver recommendation for now. It's not going to hurt to try rolling it back, but if you play a lot of VR you're really only going to cause instability with the vast majority of steam vr games. 

I sure hope the devs are open and honest about this and look into some fixes soon because there are a lot of people with this issue, and even more that simply cannot connect... would be a shame for this game to die a fast death on instability. It's too cool.

RECOMMENDATION: Maybe implement a bug submission option.

Message 46 of 1,756 (33,602 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

have you figured out the problem?

Message 47 of 1,756 (33,543 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
did it work
Message 48 of 1,756 (33,542 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
truth is right their buddy great info thats what happend to realm royale
Message 49 of 1,756 (33,535 Views)

★ Novice

Me too, 7700k and rtx2080. I've played 5 games so far. Two crashed without error and one froze when I was in one of the last two remaining squads. So annoying.

Message 50 of 1,756 (33,326 Views)