Apex legends crashing mid game

by SaddGR

Original Post

Re: Apex legends crashing mid game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

in the lobby i get a lag every 30 sec that last 10 sec and also i get a memory error. mid game.

Message 71 of 199 (13,759 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Crashing literally every game. The game runs as smooth as any game I've ever played and has ZERO lag or frame loss. It's like it just alt-tabs and closes with no errors.
Message 72 of 199 (13,706 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I am having the same exact issue with my AMD fx 6300 and idk what to do anymore. It just sucks because the first day I got so much playtime and fell in love with the game but now, I play for 5-10 minutes and my game closes and im sitting there wondering what I did to deserve this pain.
Message 73 of 199 (13,610 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Am also having this issue. Running around 100 frames with no issues and just freezes for about 5 seconds then seems to just force quit.

Message 74 of 199 (13,581 Views)

★★★★ Novice
i played all day and not one crash with FX 6300 processor, but as soon as it went past 6pm im crashing often....
Message 75 of 199 (13,547 Views)

★ Apprentice

I tried the whole full screen thing didn't work. I was fine day one but it crashes almost Everytime I play now super annoying

Message 76 of 199 (13,492 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It always seems to be when I'm sliding, for me.
Message 77 of 199 (13,454 Views)

★★★ Novice

Friday I was able to play an entire 4-5 hour session without a single disconnect but all night Saturday I haven't been able to play a game to completion. It used to be maybe 5% of my games crashed at the drop at the very beginning, now I'm getting ~80% crashes sporadically at the initial sky dive, opening boxes, using the downed shield, jumping, scratching my nose, getting to top three and turning 180 degrees. Basically no rhyme or reason or error. The game runs completely fine outside of just randomly stopping, closing and opening origin back up without any error displayed at all. The only games I haven't crashed tonight are the short losses that end before the crash would have inevitably hit me.

Vega 64
8 GB RAM
Both windowed borderless/fullscreen
Both max setting/minimal settings
Game files repaired a couple times, several reboots, all other non essential programs turned off, cat placed in the other room.

I'm out of ideas and I'd just like to play.

Message 78 of 199 (13,413 Views)

★ Novice

The game is crashing mid game because Nvidia * up new drivers if you download a 399.24. EZ fix. For Nvidia users. If you have a phantom CPU then you need to wait till they release fix.

Message 79 of 199 (13,268 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks @Sanctonis it works !

Message 80 of 199 (13,265 Views)