Apex legends crashes when i go into the lobby

by Mario56XD

Original Post

Re: Apex legends crashes when i go into the lobby

★★★ Newbie

Help I keep getting kicked out my game it will let me jump in the game but it will kick me out every five minutes saying your connection to server timed out I’m on Xbox help

Message 51 of 65 (1,318 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Kent XBox One - Short Read error
Message 52 of 65 (1,297 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For me after the update (pc) origin would pop me offline after about a minute saying it needed an update, but restarting didn't fix it using launcher. Tried to repair Apex, but couldn't get past 48% due to offline pops ( ping test said I was not offline on my end).  Have is set to automatically update, so I didn't think it needed an update.

Tried launching from web browser, and updated origin there. Then repaired game for good measure (completed with no more offline). Closed web browser and went into desktop launcher and worked fine. Problem solved for me.

Message 53 of 65 (1,275 Views)

Re: Apex crashing season 5

★ Novice

Hello I play on Xbox one, so for the last few months maybe like 1 and a half, everytime I get the hit A to continue into the game it pops up EA account is invalid, I don't remember even hooking apex to an EA account, I do game share, so maybe it's going off theirs, and I can't find anywhere to hook my Xbox account to an EA account

Message 54 of 65 (1,221 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Mario56XD Mine says account invalid and I don’t know how to fix it do you?
Message 55 of 65 (1,211 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent Xbox one
Message 56 of 65 (1,205 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all. 

Thanks for the details!

For you Xbox folks can you try a couple things for me to see if it helps? First, try running through the basic connectivity troubleshooting steps over at the EA Help site to see if that helps at all. If you're still crashing or disconnecting after that check out the Xbox-specific steps as well. Let me know if that makes any difference at all. 

If you're getting an "invalid account" error, try setting a new password on your EA Account, if possible. That can often help get past this particular error message. You can find more details on how to reset it over at the EA Help site. If you're still running into the same error message afterward please reach out to the EA Help team so they can take a look. Visit the EA Help website for more details on how to create a case with them. You can also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook as well if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 57 of 65 (1,191 Views)

★ Novice

How would I contact someone on Facebook they don't have a link to contact over there. No email shown,

Message 58 of 65 (1,150 Views)

Re: Apex crashing season 5

★★★ Newbie

Xbox one 

Message 59 of 65 (1,121 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I launch apex and the screen turns black and puts me back on home screen this is only with apex other games are fine 

Message 60 of 65 (1,121 Views)