Apex legends banned me for using Geforce Now.

by Kliurkius

Original Post

Apex legends banned me for using Geforce Now.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I have seen that a lot of people are having the issue where if you connect a couple of times into game using different systems in a short period of time you get banned for some time. Which what happens when using Geforce Now.

The error that I get is: "Too many computers have accessed this account's version of DisplayName field missing from the registry. recently. Please try again later."

I have seen that a lot of people are having this issue, but I could not find the fix which is very odd since a lot of people are having this problem.

It blows my mind that we are experiencing this issue so long after the release of this game.

If anyone could help me out, I would appreciate it.

Edit: I read the forums and found that ea staff referred one person to contact Nvidia about this issue which I've done and they said that we should raise this issue with ea. This is happening only on Origin other launchers don't have these issues, It blows my mind that Origin is not fixing or addressing this issue and when they do, they say that we can't do anything about it.

Message 1 of 3 (909 Views)

Re: Apex legends banned me for using Geforce Now.

★★ Apprentice

Same.. That's very annoying.

Message 2 of 3 (897 Views)

Re: Apex legends banned me for using Geforce Now.

★★★★★ Newbie

I know that's not a big problem for this big company, but I hope that they would fix it. I would recommend that origin would address this issue and atleast origin support team can help users to fix the problem becouse it cost time and nerves.

Message 3 of 3 (875 Views)