Apex legends bandwidth usage

by ILag000

Original Post

Apex legends bandwidth usage

★★★★ Novice

Hi, my internet isn't that good due to the area i live in, 100kb/s is my average and it's acceptable when playing any online game except this one.

I tried to use Netlimiter to limit it to 50k/s then 70k/s and nothing seems to work, the game requires at least 150k/s and i did all things written in here https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

can you somehow fix this ?

Message 1 of 6 (1,954 Views)

Re: Apex legends bandwidth usage

★★★★ Novice
Message 2 of 6 (1,909 Views)

★★ Novice

@ILag000 wrote:

Hi, my internet isn't that good due to the area i live in, 100kb/s is my average and it's acceptable when playing any online game except this one.

I tried to use Netlimiter to limit it to 50k/s then 70k/s and nothing seems to work, the game requires at least 150k/s and i did all things written in here https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

can you somehow fix this ?

Well same * for me literally 

Fortnite has 100 players per lobby plus all the building and destruction going on still i get 40 ping Standard smile and in other games i get 90 ping and everything is normal

But when it comes to this * game it needs to constantly keep downloading and * up your experience 

Message 3 of 6 (1,500 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Has this been fixed? Because I place where ISP provides 1mbps for a high price. I get 512kbps most of the time in speed tests. Apex Legends is unplayable for me on this internet. I can't change my ISP because it's the only one here. I have not problem playing other games.

Message 4 of 6 (941 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Zortexgoesbrrr I have 1mbps and the game still somehow draws in more bandwidth than that. Sometimes clocking in at 1.8mbps. I don't know where it got that speed from
Message 5 of 6 (679 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with APEX, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 6 of 6 (649 Views)