Re: Apex legends account disabled

by 350e7c2d

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex legends account disabled

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

"Account Disabled"

today at 2 am I got an email saying to reset my password by EA that and it was in Chinese or Japanese- I logged onto my steam and opened up apex and said my account has been disabled- I cant even log into my EA account because it said something like I wasn't allowed to or something. I literally spent $100 on my apex account a few days ago and well over $500 in all- with around 600 hours just on steam for apex? Why would my account be disabled I've never been toxic or cheated I just want to have fun but now I'm scared I will lose my account that I've had since season0 I've sent 2 emails to EA but idk if that's the right thing to do. will my account be disabled forever? or for only a few days- if anyone could help me I would be very happy.

- Ive added an image of the email i was sent-

Message 1 of 4 (1,765 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @94430f89,

If you've already submitted an appeal with these steps, that's definitely the right thing to do in this case. Those will go to our Terms of Service team to investigate the situation, and they'll reach back out to you via email as soon as that investigation is complete.

In the meantime, I would definitely suggest going through these security steps to make sure everything else is secured as much as possible and that no one else may still have access to the account or your system.

Thanks for the patience while our ToS team is taking a look! Just keep an eye on your email and they should be back in touch shortly.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,754 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @94430f89,

If you've already submitted an appeal with these steps, that's definitely the right thing to do in this case. Those will go to our Terms of Service team to investigate the situation, and they'll reach back out to you via email as soon as that investigation is complete.

In the meantime, I would definitely suggest going through these security steps to make sure everything else is secured as much as possible and that no one else may still have access to the account or your system.

Thanks for the patience while our ToS team is taking a look! Just keep an eye on your email and they should be back in touch shortly.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,755 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey dude, I am literally having the same issue as you right now with my EA Account. I have already sent an case to EA Help too about it, a week ago, but I got a reply email yesterday that the sanction was justified. Like how? I've also never cheated in Apex. So I have sent another case so that they could possibly reassess it. I feel really frustrated about this because I have spent so much time grinding my rank, just enjoying pubs, and also spent money on apex coins, cosmetics, and even wraith heirloom. I do not understand why main language of the emails I have received are Chinese, when I play in Japan, and I play the game in English.

Message 3 of 4 (1,645 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Hello guys , my EA account also disabled /  banned and no one tell why. The support team don't even care. I opened few tickets also contact live chat support and nothing , they always send me to check " User of Agreement " without they specify any reason for my ban and close my tickets with status " fixed " . On top of that , every day my friends send me pictures how some Chinese guy play with my APEX legends account also few of the emails which EA customer support send to me was on Chinese language I'm form EUROPE ! How is that possible? I'm real customer i purchase coins and EA PLAY PRO subscription i the past few months, I tried to provide invoices , pictures with the guy who play with my APEX account , but EA don't care !

Message 4 of 4 (1,409 Views)