Re: Apex legends Update after Update loop.

by Scorpion23445

Original Post

Apex legends Update after Update loop.

★★ Novice

Apex legends Update after Update loop.

Hi Guys, I'm in dire need of your help. My Apex legend keeps asking me to update and when its done updating, it will ask me to update again with the same update size (1.96GB). I clicked on repair game and it changed its update size to 500mb but it still looping.

Is there any fix for this?

Thanks

Message 1 of 5 (9,820 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here. The first update was about 4GB, afterwards it said I need another update (1.96 GB), downloaded this one as well and now it gives me another 1.96GB update...

I have a 60GB download cap for each month, so I really don't like jokes like this.

Message 2 of 5 (9,779 Views)

★ Novice
@SBS_AzzMouthVag uninstalled, moved file locations, updated anticheat, nothing, still updating. We need this fixed now.
Message 3 of 5 (9,738 Views)

★★ Novice

What worked for me was that I uninstalled the game and chose a simpler directory for the installation. Nothing else worked.

Message 4 of 5 (9,675 Views)

Community Manager

Hey everyone, as this post is a bit old now, we are locking it down.

If you continue to run into this issue, please post your info here.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 5 (6,389 Views)