Re: Apex legends Twitch Prime loot issues (ps4)

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Apex legends Twitch Prime loot issues (ps4)

★★★ Newbie

A few days ago I claimed my twitch prime loot for the rewards. Everything was set up correctly (twitch and psn are linked, ea account and twitch are linked, ea account email and psn email are the same) but the loot never showed up in game. Does anyone know why? Everything seemed right on my end, the only weird thing is that my actual ea account profile page says I dont have any accounts linked to it, but I’ve done everything I can to link my accounts.

Message 1 of 4 (974 Views)

Community Manager

It may be the case that you have multiple EA accounts @LegCrampsOuchie and have linked it to the wrong account.

Best thing to do is take a look at this help thread and ensure that you have the correct account linked: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/APEX-LEGENDS-AND-TWITCH-LINKING-CONSOLE-ACCOUNTS/td-p/753...

Let us know if you have any difficulties.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (954 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey @EA_Darko , thanks for the step by step link you sent in this thread.

I've tried all the steps and my account seems to be linked correctly, although I'm still not getting my Prime Gaming Loot in Apex Legends PS4.

Any other clues on what I could double check? 

Message 3 of 4 (354 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @aj41rn9e9fcp for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to check your account and advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (352 Views)