Apex legends No game privileges

by JezzterDKOZ

Original Post

Apex legends No game privileges

★ Novice

so I've been playing Apex since the day of release, I have had nothing but good to say about the game. Obviously xbox has had its hand it slapping away hackers, but I do not mod nor do I hack nor do I even know how to. But today I played a couple of hours worth and hopped off, ran some errands and came home and now I cannot load into the game. It will boot the app and load to title screen but after that it just says to go to ea.com/unable-to-connect. Which I did and it serves no help, no is anyone available to help, you'd think with people working from home someone could help. Anyways, I got a notification that said my profile does not have the privileges to play online. So I checked my email to see if I had been possibly banned, which I don't see why I would but I had to check, lone behold, nothing. So I rechecked ea.com/unable-to-connect and led myself again in a circle of confusion back to square one. CAN ANYONE HELP? I literally just spent like $20 to kinda chip in to help for more cooler stuff. Every season I chip $20. But instead I paid $20 to be locked out of my game for NO reason. Im kind of upset to be honest.

Message 1 of 2 (172 Views)

Re: Apex legends No game privileges

Community Manager

Hey @JezzterDKOZ

From what you've described it doesn't sound like your EA Account itself account was banned or suspended. Is it possible that your Xbox account might have been suspended instead? Are you only getting a message like this in Apex Legends, or are you having any problems with other games? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (117 Views)