Apex legends Crash

by Han9M4n

Original Post

Apex legends Crash

★★★★★ Novice

Hello so as everyone allready know Apex got crashes they can't fix(YAY) now that i allready accepted they probably never will fix it cause its probably over their basic engineers head.

BUT there is a problem coming with this crashes that i cannot make peace with, and that is the goddamn panelty i get EVERY FREAKING TIME i get weird crash(Wich i fixed btw, its just everytime there is other new crash or error that occurs every few days)..

so please if you are not gonna at least fix your crashes/error/hackers/what ever you are not doing right

at least don't punish us on "leaving" while we didn't actually leave

just a suggestion MAKE A REJOIN OPTION FOR AND THE MAIN HEADACHE FROM GETTING CRASH WILL GO AWAY CAUSE GUESS WHAT? PPL COULD GO BACK TO THEIR GAME AND IT WON"T HAVE TO BE RUINED NOT TO MENTION GETTING BANNED AND LOSING POINTS ON FREAKING RANKED(wich also got screwed because you can't deal with hackers apparently too...
despite ALL THAT CAPS AND SARCASM you got a great game dont ruin it please just do something about those problem who should have been fixed long time ago(ages AGO)

just make a recoonect option to the game to give somekind of answer to those ppl who can't fix their crashes(and there is alot from what i know) and if not for them atleast so we won't lose any damn points on rank or get a penalty for "leaving" not by my choice

Message 1 of 1 (116 Views)