Re: Apex legends 7 day ban

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex legends 7 day ban

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello, decided to play the game, on launch got banned on apex for 7 days, no reason, no mail about my suspension on origin account.
How can i get to know the real reason behind my ban? or was it a misleading suspension?
P.S. my origin account got suspended aswell, cant login.

Message 1 of 9 (4,408 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Hey, @Falk3n73 when it comes to banned account, it's not something we can help with on the forums and to dispute your ban please follow our EA Help link https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

The article will have details on how you can dispute the ban.

If you already reached out and now waiting, keep waiting is all I can recommend.

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (4,335 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hey, @Falk3n73 when it comes to banned account, it's not something we can help with on the forums and to dispute your ban please follow our EA Help link https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

The article will have details on how you can dispute the ban.

If you already reached out and now waiting, keep waiting is all I can recommend.

/Atic

Message 2 of 9 (4,336 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just logged on and got a 7 day ban for no reason. I was playing last night ok. what can even cause a 7 day ban? 

Message 3 of 9 (4,220 Views)

★ Novice
@JackNapier0071 Me too need a reason?
Message 4 of 9 (3,476 Views)

★★ Novice

i just made a loggin on my apex account and have a suspension for 7 days, i didnt understand???????????????????????????

Message 5 of 9 (3,317 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i had this same problem i got suspended as soon as i opened it up even though it was my first time opening it

Message 6 of 9 (3,141 Views)

★ Novice
did you get unbanned
Message 7 of 9 (2,863 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here man! I was playing with friends, went to work and when i got back home excitingly to play apex, I suddenly got banned for breaching terms of  "User Agreement"? Like they didn't even specify which so I could resolve the issue quickly. No emails, notification, NOTHING. I disputed my case and right after that, I can't log in the official site anymore! It only says "Internal Server Error : 500"

Message 8 of 9 (1,979 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

/Atic
Message 9 of 9 (1,097 Views)