Re: Apex lags whenever input comes from either my mouse or keyboard

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex lags whenever input comes from either my mouse or keyboard

★★★ Newbie

Hi! My problem with apex is, that whenever input comes from either my mouse or keyboard, my ping goes up to 200 and the game lags out. it becomes unplayable. I've tried everything out there regarding the issue, but none seems to have the exact problems that I do. I've also tried reinstalling windows and the game, and also I've tried moving from Steam to Origin and back. Nothing works. Other games work as a charm, and I've run several benchmarks on my pc, so the problem seems to have its origins in Apex itself. I'd love the slightest bit of advice or even a fix if any of you know any! Best Regards

Message 1 of 8 (911 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Habibibrorzzz To confirm with the steps you tried, have you already looked into the steps listed on our Advanced connection steps? If so would it be possible to share a DxDiag with us after playing and having it lag?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (810 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@Habibibrorzzz Do you lag out everywhere (Lobby, in-game, training)? Also, do you use any software with your mouse?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 8 (895 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I lag out everywhere, yes. I do not, nor have I ever used software with my mouse. Frown

Message 3 of 8 (891 Views)

Community Manager
@Habibibrorzzz Have you tried repairing the game if you are on Origin or Verifying the game files if you are back on steam?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 8 (850 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium I have tried every fix out there on the internet, and I know for a fact that this is nothing about my PC, because I am running all other games with no problem at all. With every input my ping goes up to 700 and the game becomes unplayable. I am running on AMD gfx and drivers btw. No conventional fix on the internet fixes this, so I will need something new from your side.
Message 5 of 8 (826 Views)

Community Manager

@Habibibrorzzz To confirm with the steps you tried, have you already looked into the steps listed on our Advanced connection steps? If so would it be possible to share a DxDiag with us after playing and having it lag?

Illium.png

Message 6 of 8 (811 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yea I did try that... Here's the DxDiag

Message 7 of 8 (780 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The above one was before gameplay, this one's afterwards: 

Message 8 of 8 (779 Views)