Apex lagging

by Xychosys

Original Post

Apex lagging

★ Novice

Hi All,

From the last few weeks. I am not able to play Apex Legends properly. I am having a weird problem. Whenever I am playing Duos, Trios, or Ranked even though I am having a High FPS, the game is still choppy  (Not smooth). But when I am playing in the Arena the game is really smooth. It's only happening in the Duos, trios, and Ranked. I have a high end Graphics PC and have updated everything including all drivers. I changed my settings. I uninstalled-reinstalled Origin and Apex. I am checked my Router my DNS everything but the issue still persists. It's really frustrating. Please help me out.

Message 1 of 7 (800 Views)

Re: Apex lagging

Hero (Retired)

I'm not sure I moved this to the right forum, but it certainly doesn't belong in The Simpsons Tapped Out.

Message 2 of 7 (771 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @Xychosys can you try to do a clean boot to see if any programs are messing with APEX  and turn off any overlay programs, such as Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

Message 3 of 7 (726 Views)

★ Novice

I did exactly what you have mentioned. I am still having the issue. Have attached the DXDiag report. Please help me out.

Message 4 of 7 (699 Views)

EA DICE Team
Do you have a video of what is happening to you in game? @Xychosys

/Atic
Message 5 of 7 (656 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Xychosys hey i also have the same problem but i fixed it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh7YBz2mS3s watch it
Message 6 of 7 (536 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

it only makes the game better and playable at trios mode but is still lags

Message 7 of 7 (535 Views)