Apex integrity check: Violation

by Warick70

Original Post

Apex integrity check: Violation

★★ Novice

I could tell you all my PC specs, but that doesn't change a thing. (all drivers up to date and also not up to date still change nothing)

I could play Apex 3 days ago, 2 days ago i get the integrity check message, and today still the same issue.

Could do with a fix real soon.

Tried the EA suggested and user suggested feed back for visual C and .net updates. using old and new. No change.
Tried repairing EAC and deleting and then reinstalling EAC. No change.

Tried un-installing and reinstalling to same and new directories, No change.

According to some its not even account based. Have yet to make ANOTHER origin account just to test.
Some people have had no response since July, other since June and some only a few days ago have reported it. It seems to be increasing.

Almost 4 months of no fix for some people... How do we get this message out to the devs?

Message 1 of 2 (296 Views)

Re: Apex integrity check: Violation

★★★★ Novice

Yeah it's so frustrating to be kicked out of every game like that when you're just trying to have some fun and enjoy yourself. I also don't think that the devs care that much since we never get anything useful except some old copy-pasted replies from months ago. I don't think they would be bothering themselves with an issue that's only affecting a minority of people in the community. 

Message 2 of 2 (281 Views)