Apex high ping

by 3211112

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex high ping

★★★ Newbie

Hello everyone,

for some reason, I have a high ping in Apex Legends. When I‘m in the lobby, my ping is fine, but once I am in the game it gets up to 1000. Everything is kinda slow motion. When I die and watch my mate, the ping is good again. It‘s only bad once I land. Even while flying it‘s normal. I tried restarting it, but it didn‘t help.

Message 1 of 3 (498 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex high ping

Community Manager

Hi @3211112

We can try a few things to see if we can help with the ping issues you've been seeing. 

When you have the chance I'd recommend starting out with the basic and advanced connectivity steps from the EA Help website. If you're still seeing high ping after that can you let me know which platform you're playing on? 

Thanks! 

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (448 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @3211112

We can try a few things to see if we can help with the ping issues you've been seeing. 

When you have the chance I'd recommend starting out with the basic and advanced connectivity steps from the EA Help website. If you're still seeing high ping after that can you let me know which platform you're playing on? 

Thanks! 

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (449 Views)

★ Novice

Judging from the other thread that poses similar ping issues. I assume this problem comes from EA server side (I too have this issue).

It's either your server sucks or people with this issues are having some sort of soft ban from EA?

Message 3 of 3 (214 Views)