Re: Apex frezzing and crashed

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex frezzing and crashed

★★★ Newbie

After I update  apex sessions  9  and I starting game selection server its go to apex  lobby but lobby frezzing and get crashing please help

Message 1 of 5 (228 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@SPIDEROOO7 

Thank you for giving that a try. 

What happens if you start up your PC in a Clean Boot before you launch Apex Legends? Is it still freezing? 

For more info on how to set up a Clean Boot check out the EA Help website. Once you have the chance to give that a try let me know if the game is still freezing. Thanks again!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (164 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @SPIDEROOO7

Have you tried repairing Apex Legends to see if that helps? If you're using Origin you can repair by right-clicking on the game in your Library, then choosing Repair when the menu pops up. 

If you use Steam try verifying the integrity of the game files. You can find more info on how to do that over at the Steam Support website. Please let me know if it's still freezing or crashing after that. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 5 (198 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's not working  I try to re download  game but not stop freezing  and crashing  when start game and I enter  the lobby  its seems like wallpaper  and get crashing  do something  guys 

Message 3 of 5 (185 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's not working I try to re download game but not stop freezing and crashing when start game and I enter the lobby its seems like wallpaper and get crashing do something guys if you want video o can send you
Message 4 of 5 (184 Views)

Community Manager

@SPIDEROOO7 

Thank you for giving that a try. 

What happens if you start up your PC in a Clean Boot before you launch Apex Legends? Is it still freezing? 

For more info on how to set up a Clean Boot check out the EA Help website. Once you have the chance to give that a try let me know if the game is still freezing. Thanks again!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 5 (165 Views)