Re: Apex freezes and crashes in beginning of every match

by shnagelwagger

Original Post

Apex freezes and crashes in beginning of every match

★ Novice

Hello my Apex legends gets all the way to putting me into a match and freezes. The game crashes and sends me an error code CE-34878-0. It happens every time and I have already tried all the tricks that got people around that problem that I have found through looking at other threads, and nothing works. The only thing that works is uninstalling the game, reinstalling it and as soon as it gets to the point where it says ready to start I take my system off of the internet and only use my phone's hotspot that way it takes a long time to download. While I'm playing the game before it is fully downloaded it is perfectly fine. But once the update file downloads and installs it goes right back to doing the same thing. This is getting ridiculous I'm going to stop playing the game if this keeps up

Message 1 of 6 (486 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ive been receiving errors and disconnects for the past week.. hardwired and 300/30 speeds.  Everything else works fine.  It's obviously their servers and the problem isn't being fixed

Message 2 of 6 (461 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @shnagelwagger, have you had a look on the recommendation from Playstation on this error code? https://support.playstation.com/s/article/CE-34878-0?language=en_US

/Atic 

Message 3 of 6 (446 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Atic I have done just about everything on that page except for initializing my system.. this happened right after the season 2 update as well. I had to uninstall the game and install it just enough for it to be ready to start. And used my hotspot so it would download the rest slowly and by the time it was finally installed the bug must've been fixed because it worked fine after. But I did the same thing this time and as soon as it said the latest update file was installed it went right back to not letting me play.. I really wish this would be fixed because I bought the battle pass and I was looking forward to this Halloween event that just started.

Message 4 of 6 (421 Views)

EA DICE Team
@shnagelwagger I would recommend doing the last part.

Do you only play on hotspot?

/Atic
Message 5 of 6 (401 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Atic for the most part yeah only on hotspot unfortunately. If I initialize it I'll have to re download all of my games

Message 6 of 6 (387 Views)