Re: Apex freezes after heore select (just before showing up in aircraft)

by TFG_LT

Original Post

Apex freezes after heroes select (start of the mach) right before aircraft

★★★ Newbie

Hello! 

Im getting these freeze almost every game. So when i select my hero this white screen with three stripes ocurs and then it freezes. It all started with season 3. I tried update and downgrade my drivers. Tried almost every fix there is online. Tried fixing the launch options. Nothing helps. Graphics settings are set to low as possible and game works fine when i mannage to pass that heroe select point. Im gonna post the picture of freeze just so you know what im talking about. Please help! 

Message 1 of 5 (311 Views)

Apex freezes after heore select (just before showing up in aircraft)

★★★ Newbie

Hello! 

Im getting these freeze almost every game. So when i select my hero this white screen with three stripes ocurs and then it freezes. It all started with season 3. I tried update and downgrade my drivers. Tried almost every fix there is online. Tried fixing the launch options. Nothing helps. Graphics settings are set to low as possible and game works fine when i mannage to pass that heroe select point. Im gonna post the picture of freeze just so you know what im talking about. Please help! 

My system spec are

Intel I5 7400

Gtx 1060

16gb RAM

Message 2 of 5 (309 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@Lunatic_Zgb I have exact same problem, but it occurs maybe every 7th game.

Intel i5 4690K
GTX 1070Ti
16gb RAM
Message 3 of 5 (273 Views)

★★★ Novice

the same problem intel i5 3570

gtx 1660

8gb RAM

Message 4 of 5 (261 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yesterday I played for 2 hours without freeze. Then i hade a break for like an hour. Started the game and again. Every 2nd or 3rd game i got these annoying freezes. People that play with me are also losing ranked points because of this. Not every disconect counts as loss forgiveness. If somebody knows what causes this i would be really grateful.

Message 5 of 5 (256 Views)