Re: Apex file corrupted on steam

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex file corrupted on steam

★ Novice

My apex file corrupted while updating the season 13 patch on steam, i have uninstalled and redownloaded multiple 6 times already, doing everything i researched on online such as verifying local files, moving to other steam download regions but it still says files are corrupted, any ideas on how to fix this

Message 1 of 2 (405 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @BraveChicken04 Can you check if you have any of the following running that may be interfering? 

• Anti-virus
  • Other Anti-cheat programs
  • Mod managers
  • overlays or other third-party software

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (363 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @BraveChicken04 Can you check if you have any of the following running that may be interfering? 

• Anti-virus
  • Other Anti-cheat programs
  • Mod managers
  • overlays or other third-party software

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (364 Views)