Re: Apex error (code:leaf) Xbox One

by RogueAgent008

Original Post

Re: Data Center readily available pls, and code:leaf error fix

Community Manager

Hey all,

A patch is going live today for all platforms and while this issue is not listed as fixed, the Respawn Community Manager mentioned here the team is working on it.

Thanks for hanging in there with us.

Blueberry.png
Message 41 of 58 (1,314 Views)

★★ Novice
PS4. Same issue
Message 42 of 58 (1,285 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@XIBangBang Error Code Leaf on my Xbox One too. So frustrating! I hope they fix it with next patch and hope we don't encounter new errors.
Message 43 of 58 (1,157 Views)

I cant connect keep getting code leaf? Anyone knows why?

★★★ Newbie

Cant connect to apex servers

Message 44 of 58 (1,147 Views)

Code Leaf

★★★ Novice

Still have not been able to play a game of apex thanks to this error. hope this gets fixed soon. any news about this? it is starting to get ridiculous how long its taken to fix this issue

Message 45 of 58 (1,139 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was at * 19 kills with 3 squads left And the servers * up, if they don't fix anything people la Gonna start leaving the game And ir is gonna die

Message 46 of 58 (1,092 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I get code leaf constantly im connected to the best servers for where I live in central Canada St Louis 105 or New York 120. I never had this problem prior to the update I have over 700 hours of trouble free game play. I couldnt complete the hunt challenges because of this.

The problem is the game requires way too much data compared to all other battle royals they need to optimize the game by reducing un needed data like banner all over with kill counters and map data from people 2km away.

Message 47 of 58 (1,067 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

We have an update on the code:leaf error here. We'll continue to update this post regarding developments around that specific error.

Blueberry.png
Message 48 of 58 (1,038 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Same here. Code leaf every game. 

Message 49 of 58 (888 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Haven’t played in like 4 days and it’s Pissin me

off. Doesn’t seem like they are even tryin to fix the problem 

Message 50 of 58 (1,189 Views)