Code Leaf: Party edition

by Petarie

Original Post

Code:Leaf...it's getting terribly annoying now..

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I know this is going to be addressed in the next patch but good lord it's getting annoying. Season 2 hype and the hunt challenges brought me back to the game, even to th epoint where I was willing to set my hatred of the OP energy weapons aside but Code:Leaf is driving me away again.

When this game is good..it's DAMN GOOD but when this sorta stuff happens? It's just demotivating.

It's getting worse and worse the more I try to play the game. Just constantly thrown back to the start-up screen after I try and search for a game and then eventually, after I've been booted back to the start-up screen enough times the game just stops trying to connect entirely so I have to kill the aplication and restart it.

Message 31 of 58 (2,067 Views)

Re: Apex error (code:leaf) Xbox One

★ Guide

I can never get into a match with my little brother. We can play literally any other game online with no problems at all but when we try to do apex together it just refuses to work. I don't know what respawn has done with their connections but for some reason it just will never work when we try and party up. We can play with random just fine but when it's the two of us it just crashes every time

Message 32 of 58 (2,158 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It’s not the games devs fault respawn in not involved with ea’s side of things. It’s the servers I’ve done a UOtrace used a diffrent login I use a lan (Ethernet) cable I clear MAC address everything. Nothing has worked instead of ea giving ninja that 1million they should have used it on their servers instead!

Message 33 of 58 (2,111 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I’ve called ea multiple times and still no solution I’ve done all of the connection error stuff it’s simply the servers, instead of EA paying ninja 1mil you guys should have spent it on upgrading/ new servers....

Message 34 of 58 (2,113 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Run through the connection error help guide if nothing fixes call EA and still no fix it’s useless until they upgrade or get new servers man

Message 35 of 58 (2,218 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This issue has nothing to do with respawn they are simply the game developers and EA is the host for their game

Message 36 of 58 (2,218 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Code leaf is an unknown disconnection

Message 37 of 58 (2,218 Views)

Re: Data Center readily available pls, and code:leaf error fix

★★★★★ Novice

Are you on console or PC?

Message 38 of 58 (2,218 Views)

Re: Data Center readily available pls, and code:leaf error fix

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

Attempting connection 9 of 9.

Every other game is a code leaf!

Love how they ask to please check your internet connection as if this was an issue on my end!

You really gotta fix your [Removed - CM] EA!

Message 39 of 58 (2,162 Views)
Highlighted

Code Leaf: Party edition

★★★ Newbie

Context: A few months ago after whatever update Octane came with, I would party with my friend (Both on PC), queue up a match and as soon as we went to Character select screen, he would be forced out while I was able to continue (prior we've had 0 trouble playing with eachother). 

Now we're taking another crack at the game and the same thing happens but in reverse: He can go into the match, while right after the lobby has loaded, I get sent back to the season 1 title screen with a message something about servers not sync'ing  and error code: Leaf. 

I've been looking around forums and to little victory have deduced 3 things that are apparent: 1. Of the problems reported, no one I've seen mentioned getting a Code: leaf error while in party, just by themselves (specifically on PC). 2, a help article that basically said to restart router and if that didn't fix it, It was something on EA's end that is not fixable by the user. and 3, Someone saying they fixed it while tinkering inside of Msconfig. My dad being a computer tech I've grown up savvy enough to know things like Msconfig and regedit aren't stuff you want to mess with unless you really know what you're doing and half to at all costs since you can cause actual harm by being careless. 

Has anyone found a solution, or cause as to why I can play 100% of the time no problems, but if I queue with a friend in lobby I 100% of the time get a code:leaf and am sent back to the title screen?

Message 40 of 58 (1,375 Views)