Re: Apex error (code leaf) ????? PC

by Booo10100

Original Post

Code leaf

★★★ Novice

I just downloaded the game and can’t even get through the training without getting code leaf. Every other online game works. Super bummed about this. I hope a fix can be done soon

Message 21 of 37 (4,474 Views)

Re: Apex Legends:Time out connection to server getting codes (leaf) and (wheel)

★★ Apprentice

I travel for work too and I game when I can in the evenings. 

Couple things, if you’re using hotel WiFi, regardless the connection speed you’re likely going to have connection issues. 

You need to get yourself a travel router and create yourself your own network with the in-room Ethernet port. Or at the very least your own private network through the high speed internet WiFi option at the hotel. If you’re in IHG hotels, you’re screwed. You’ll find success(and Ethernet ports) at Marriott hotels(50/50 chance, I call ahead) and in Hilton brand hotels. 

I game comfortably and consistently on the road but only because I bring my own router and always make sure I have an Ethernet port so I don’t have to fight the WiFi. However I do use a PC. I did the Xbox thing for a while but it’s waaayy too much work to get running right. 

Message 22 of 37 (4,523 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi so I did this exact thing, but I keep getting different codes. Other then that my CPU went down for Apex and everything else remained normal

Message 23 of 37 (4,119 Views)

Re: Apex Legends:Time out connection to server getting codes (leaf) and (wheel)

★★ Novice
Hey dude lemme tell you, the Ethernet connection isn't a solution. For around 4 months I had this problem and I've always been connected to my own router. The speed isn't a factor neither 'cause all the time I have 100Mbps connection.
Regards
Message 24 of 37 (4,000 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

same problem since last update and I did not touch anything on my config what so ever, it comes from the game itself.

Message 25 of 37 (3,802 Views)

★★ Novice
@Bertonnyh yup same problem here since i downloaded the game in 19th march i play 1 on every 3 Qs
Message 26 of 37 (3,515 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

fix does not work. still getting error every game i play

Message 27 of 37 (3,450 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The problem might actually be the host server, try changing it ingame before you press continue to get to the lobby

Message 28 of 37 (3,029 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Lambdatros Your licences need to be restored. Go to your PS4 settings menu, select account management, select restore licences, wait for 100% progress bar then restart your PS4.
Message 29 of 37 (2,831 Views)

★★★ Novice

* GAME

Message 30 of 37 (2,579 Views)