Apex disconnects my wifi

by MathiasGeertsen

Original Post

Apex disconnects my wifi

★★ Novice

Whenever i open Apex: Legends it goes to the loading screen, but it doesn't get any further than that. every time i enter the game, it disconnects my wifi, and when i close down the game, my wifi comes back. 

Did anyone else have this problem?

Message 1 of 10 (3,829 Views)

Apex disconnects my wifi

★★ Novice

I can enter Apex: legends just fine, but after i've entered the game it just loads at the loading screen. It stays there and then it says my wifi is not connectet. I close the game and my wifi says it's disconnected, but return right afteer i close the game. it doesn't do it with other games, just this.

Have anyone else had this problem?

Message 2 of 10 (3,832 Views)

Re: Apex disconnects my wifi

★★★ Newbie

I'm having this problem too, but instead of disconnecting my wifi, it disconnect my whole internet, my rooter goes blank.. and as soon as i close the game the connection comes back!!
It's really getting annoying! Please help!

Message 3 of 10 (3,791 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Recently I am also having this exact same issue.

Message 4 of 10 (3,411 Views)

★★★ Novice

SAME HERE!

Message 5 of 10 (2,663 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MathiasGeertsen Yaaaa mine too
Message 6 of 10 (2,449 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here. As soon as it disconnects I can tab out and reconnect to the network, get back into another game, only to play until it happens again. 

Message 7 of 10 (2,360 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Please verify that you router got the latest updates same with your drivers on your pc.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 8 of 10 (2,344 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same Here, but in my case it's much worse, my network adapter stops working properly I need to reinstall the adapter every time this happens ANNOYING AF!!!!

Message 9 of 10 (1,882 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i am actually having this issue right now. i can play other games just fine but once it’s apex my wifi chooses to disconnect me from both the game and the party chat i am in. 

Message 10 of 10 (1,627 Views)