Apex disconnect

by Zaphnie

Original Post

Apex disconnect

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I connect to a game and as soon as I land and start looting my game freezes then I get this error.

I HAVE FIXED THIS ISSUE. LAST week I changed my dns settings cause i was getting cloud sync error. I put my settings back and now game works fine.

set dns to auto works for me.

Message 1 of 25 (1,260 Views)

Re: Apex disconnect

★ Apprentice
@Zaphnie Me too. but not that soon though, and it only happens like 1 out of 5 games to me.
Message 2 of 25 (1,245 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This is just embarrassing. I can't believe that issues like these and server instability are still a thing.

It's crazy how you make twitch streamers promote a bugged/unstable game each season with the bugs literally happening on the promoted stream.

Get your * together already. At this moment people are just waiting for a better game to be released. Project A I guess.

Message 3 of 25 (1,236 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

me too,

3 game in row i jump and after 20 sec i get code.net....

Message 4 of 25 (1,228 Views)

★★★ Novice
same. Haven't been able to play a game for the past 15 minutes. Keep getting disconnected at 2:49-2:55 mark.
Message 5 of 25 (1,200 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same, started like 1-2 hours ago, just keeping droping from server almost every game.

Message 6 of 25 (1,194 Views)

★ Apprentice

This is not a usual thing for me, I think you are just exaggerating.

@CauseAPEX wrote:

This is just embarrassing. I can't believe that issues like these and server instability are still a thing.

It's crazy how you make twitch streamers promote a bugged/unstable game each season with the bugs literally happening on the promoted stream.

Get your * together already. At this moment people are just waiting for a better game to be released. Project A I guess.

Message 7 of 25 (1,185 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Zaphnie Same here constantly disconnecting minute i get a gun Code: Net past 3-4 games
Message 8 of 25 (1,184 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@UnderJyup007 My first three games mid-game disconnect. Going strong too. I'm worried about the dam ALT 4 ban and their system mistaking this crap for it.
Message 9 of 25 (1,159 Views)

★★★ Novice
@GotABulletUpMyAs literally disconnected every game for 25 minutes. Not even exaggerating. I have not played 1 game to its end for 25 minutes.
Message 10 of 25 (1,153 Views)