Re: Apex disconnect

by Ed_distin

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

lol its your own fault if u play. maybe stop playing until its fixed. since i cant play any games. i disconnected from 7 games in a row and stopped. they were shadow fall games but still. Stop playing. ofc they should have a game that doesn't have these problems. but until you develop your own game as successful as this one. do not complain. Usually in events like this that occur. they will compensate with something minor. but until then I am watching a movie.

Message 21 of 25 (329 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Ed_distin In matter of fact I did, but there isn't much time left and not that it's important to me but I spend too much time for that event and hopefully it was not wasted because of their incompetency to prioritize maintenance other then everything else.
Message 22 of 25 (322 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@ScavySaimon i understand. in such reason they should extent it for few days or as long as disconnecting issues are there. Since its affecting peoples capabilities to get those items. this is something i would want to happen myself
Message 23 of 25 (294 Views)

Hey guys,

The DNS of google was unstable yesterday and the connection issue wasn't only in Apex Legends but affected also other games.
For now, I recommend switching to your ISP DNS server or another one, for example Cloudflare's 

IPV4
Preferred DNS server: 1.1.1.1
Alternate DNS server: 1.0.0.1

IPV6

Preferred DNS server: 2606:4700:4700::1111
Alternate DNS server:  2001:4860:4860::8844

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 24 of 25 (260 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@UnderJyup007 i just turned off adaptive resolution and problem was solved. 20 games without disconnects.
Message 25 of 25 (199 Views)