Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Apex disconnect

by ImYourPokemon

Original Post

Apex disconnect

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I connect to a game and as soon as I land and start looting my game freezes then I get this error.

I HAVE FIXED THIS ISSUE. LAST week I changed my dns settings cause i was getting cloud sync error. I put my settings back and now game works fine.

set dns to auto works for me.

Message 1 of 25 (641 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Zaphnie Me too. but not that soon though, and it only happens like 1 out of 5 games to me.
Message 2 of 25 (630 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is just embarrassing. I can't believe that issues like these and server instability are still a thing.

It's crazy how you make twitch streamers promote a bugged/unstable game each season with the bugs literally happening on the promoted stream.

Get your * together already. At this moment people are just waiting for a better game to be released. Project A I guess.

Message 3 of 25 (621 Views)

★★★ Novice

me too,

3 game in row i jump and after 20 sec i get code.net....

Message 4 of 25 (613 Views)

★★★ Novice
same. Haven't been able to play a game for the past 15 minutes. Keep getting disconnected at 2:49-2:55 mark.
Message 5 of 25 (585 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Same, started like 1-2 hours ago, just keeping droping from server almost every game.

Message 6 of 25 (579 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is not a usual thing for me, I think you are just exaggerating.

@Causese wrote:

This is just embarrassing. I can't believe that issues like these and server instability are still a thing.

It's crazy how you make twitch streamers promote a bugged/unstable game each season with the bugs literally happening on the promoted stream.

Get your * together already. At this moment people are just waiting for a better game to be released. Project A I guess.

Message 7 of 25 (570 Views)

★★ Newbie
@Zaphnie Same here constantly disconnecting minute i get a gun Code: Net past 3-4 games
Message 8 of 25 (569 Views)

★★ Guide
@UnderJyup007 My first three games mid-game disconnect. Going strong too. I'm worried about the dam ALT 4 ban and their system mistaking this crap for it.
Message 9 of 25 (544 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Semih10o01 literally disconnected every game for 25 minutes. Not even exaggerating. I have not played 1 game to its end for 25 minutes.
Message 10 of 25 (538 Views)
Twitter Stream

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help