Re: Apex disconnect on XBOX: Color/rendering

by Murk_U_Down

Original Post

Apex disconnect on XBOX: Color/rendering

★ Novice

Good afternoon, I’m sorry to inconvenience you all I’m sure you’re extremely busy and I apologize for adding more issues to your guys’s plate but I’ve been having an issue here for the past 6-10 days that I’d really love to get some help on resolving. 

More often than not I will get kicked at the beginning of every game right after the “Pick Your Legend” menu, which kicks me to the Xbox dashboard home screen and apex crashes. Then I’ll refresh my Xbox dashboard reload the game and most of the time it will let me back into that game but by then my “team” has landed and I’m Usually deader than a door nail. So I restart and try again. 
The times that the game lets me in I will usually get kicked within the first 5-7 minutes and then go through the process yet again. I have tested my ping both on my phone and on my Xbox as well as the Server Ping at the beginning of Apex and they’re all rather consistent with a 35ms-120ms ping. 

I have tried about everything on my end and I’m looking for some input from the masters, I have reset my MAC address twice hard reset my Xbox several times hard reset my modem and router several times as well. Of course I’ve changed the DNS server about 20 times now as well. 

Apex is the only game that does this to me, Ive played Call of Duty and a few MMO’s and have had no issues with them. Please let me know what I need to do to make this issue a thing of the past. I don’t know if others are having the same issues or not but the people I’ve talked to have told me they’ll disconnect much more irregularly than me. 

The fault/ error message says that the game had problem with color rendering then it kicks me to the Xbox home screen and Apex crashes. I’ll see if I can’t get a picture of it happening tonight and try to get it uploaded when I do. 

Anyways, if you guys have any ideas for me to try I am ALL ears, I am a huge fan of apex and pry will be long into the future, it’s just awfully hard to defend yourself when I’m loading in instead.
Thank you for everything you all do and keep up the great work!!

Message 1 of 2 (350 Views)

Re: Apex disconnect on XBOX: Color/rendering

★ Novice

I am on Xbox gamer tag is

Murk U Down

please let me know if you need anything else. 

Message 2 of 2 (349 Views)