Apex crashing in loading screen!

by Daej1N

Original Post

Apex crashing in loading screen!

★★★ Novice

Hi guys,

recently my apex has been unplayable. Either of the two following scenarios always happens:

1) I am unable to get into any game, it stops on 'loading map' in the main menu and stays there for ever. In this case, I can also not exit the game and can only do it over task manager manually.

2) The game crashes without notice any time a screen changes - that means when I go from loading screen to hero select, or when I try to reconnect from loading screen to gameplay. The game always crashes to desktop and there is nothing I can do.

I have tried most fixes suggested here on the help threads, most notably:

- updating all drivers / windows

- clean boot

- disable unused playback devices, turn off origin overlay

- and many more small things, everything without use.

I have attached DxDiag and MsInfo I hope it helps.

Thank you for your help in advance and have a nice day.

Message 1 of 4 (271 Views)

Re: Apex crashing in loading screen!

★★★ Novice
@Daej1N bump, please help Frown
Message 2 of 4 (235 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Daej1N

Please check out this thread on troubleshooting for crashing in Apex: "Community Crashing Troubleshooting guide". There are a whole host of suggested troubleshootings steps shared in the opening post that may help here. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 4 (212 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Lanna
Hello Lanna, thank you for your reply. Indeed I have tried most if not all of the fixes that apply that I found in the EA helpthreads, to no avail. Today there was an update pushed where it said that a lot of crashes were fixed, so I will download that and hope that it fixes things. If not, I will come back here for help or probably have to give up playing this game.
Message 4 of 4 (184 Views)