Apex crashing aggressively with every day.

by xSteveMcQueen

Original Post

Re: Apex crashing aggressively with every day.

Community Manager

@kageura_desu 

Thanks. I'd like you to try repairing the game through Origin with these steps. Let me know how it goes. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 11 of 32 (553 Views)

★★★ Novice

I uninstalled and installed everything twice and the game crashed every game

Message 12 of 32 (544 Views)

Community Manager

@kageura_desu 

I understand, but can you try repairing the game instead? 

Unfortunately, I'm heading out for the weekend so I won't be able to respond until Monday. If you'd like to get some help before then, try please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 13 of 32 (541 Views)

★★★ Novice

I used repair lots of times before I ask question here 

Message 14 of 32 (537 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same problem here, 95% of the time I freeze within 15-30 seconds of game play. Tried all the "fixes" such as updating and rerolling drivers, limiting fps, run as admin, repair game. Just started playing this month too, new computer built earlier this year.

Message 15 of 32 (497 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm having a ton of issues with crashing to desktop without error since the last mini-update, around the time of the lootbox event in the shop the game started to crash to desktop for me. This is the only game which crashes on me. I've limited fps, updated drivers, repaired, closed background programs, lowered the priority of easy anticheat, etc. and nothing works. I crash practically every game. Very frustrating, but I understand these things are not easy to nail down.

Message 16 of 32 (468 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem crash to desktop at random times . It all started happening when they reverted back the shields. I have tried everything under the sun and still CTD. I do not know anything else to do.

Message 17 of 32 (454 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Closed Razer Synapse/Cortex and the crashing has stopped. Will verify with more stability testing tonight.

Edit: I have no crashes here, I think it was Razer Synapse crashing Apex.

Message 18 of 32 (436 Views)

★ Novice

I am also having this same issue. have uninstalled, repaired, everything. Also tried closing Razer Synapse as was suggested above, no luck. Only been happening past few weeks but its all the time now and it is UNBELIEVABLY frustrating, has made the game entirely unplayable. I would say if I play for an hour it probably crashes 3 times. 

I9 9900

RTX 2070 Super

32GB RAM

just no reason the game should be crashing and doesnt give any sort of error.

Message 19 of 32 (412 Views)

★ Novice
@BigMev fml as soon as i post this crashes twice in the same game :////
Message 20 of 32 (410 Views)