Apex crashes

by stavrosandrad

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex crashes

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

After clicking "contiue" my screen stays black a lot time and also when i am in main menu and and i try to change game mode it stucks/crashes .In some cases instead of  unstucks it showing me a message <<unable to connect for additional...>>

Message 1 of 8 (376 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex crashes

Community Manager

@stavrosandrad Can you try to launch your PC in a Clean Boot then test the game? If it continues can you share a DxDiag?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (238 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@stavrosandrad When you get crashes are you getting any error messages?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 8 (350 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Illium the mode changing crash only sometimes it kick me to the start saying (unable to connect for additional information)
Message 3 of 8 (345 Views)

Community Manager
@stavrosandrad Which platform are you on?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 8 (319 Views)

★★ Novice

Computer .....steam 

Message 5 of 8 (301 Views)

Community Manager
@stavrosandrad Can you try verifying via steam? If this keeps happening do you have any running Anti-Cheats or Anti-Viruses?

Illium.png

Message 6 of 8 (269 Views)

★★ Novice

No I have no antivirus or something  and by the way my built is (if this is the problem)

3600x

1660 super 

16Gb RAM

Message 7 of 8 (264 Views)

Community Manager

@stavrosandrad Can you try to launch your PC in a Clean Boot then test the game? If it continues can you share a DxDiag?

Illium.png

Message 8 of 8 (239 Views)