by Ayo_frabbn

Original Post

Re: Ps4 Abandon Penalty

★ Novice

This is happening now on Season 5.

Message 41 of 46 (389 Views)

Re: Ps4 Abandon Penalty

★ Novice

it is also happening in season 6, it started after mid season rank drop, i can play the normal games fine but ranked is crashing randomly....

Message 42 of 46 (357 Views)

Re: Apex crashes in ranked

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

My game crashed during the middle of a ranked game with only 5 squads left. It kicked me out of the game and said that I could not rejoin because the game probably ended- it didn't. Now I have a 10 minute ban and didn't get my 150 rp for the match. The player should not be punished for crashes/server issues. It is extremely frustrating to have this happen in the MIDDLE OF A RANKED MATCH. Please fix this because I am losing patience with this broken game. There are plenty of bugs that have swept under the rug and they need to be fixed. #Boycott Apex August

Message 43 of 46 (252 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Hey hey @furyballsUknowit,

I understand the frustration, though it's pretty much impossible to create a system that compensates for crashes.

Not every network issue is related to servers failing, this can be related to many other issues which EA/Respawn cannot detect.

Even if it were possible, it would easily be abused by players, which isn't really a situation that should be created.

Next to that, your teammates are still at a disadvantage, so it's better to punish the player so they'll seek out and resolve their issue instead.

From the image I can see that you're running at around 100 ping, accompanied with the red speedometer icon that indicates issues related to your latency.

If you're playing on WiFi then I'd highly recommend switching over to Ethernet.

Try following these basic guides too:

Switching datacenters might also resolve this issue, so try playing around for a bit.

If you're still getting any issues, feel free to come back!

(For future issues it's recommended to create your own thread, as older outdated threads might be related to other issues which might not be relevant to your issue)

Message 44 of 46 (230 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you for the swift reply. I will look into switching data centers if it continues to happen. It has only happened to me a couple times so I am hoping it's just a random occurrence. 

Message 45 of 46 (211 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi all! I'm from Ukraine (sorry for English) and found a solution to the problem!
Everything is very simple! If you have GeForce 1050, for example, then just download the old driver for your video card. Just enter it on the Internet: "Download driver GeForce 10750 March 2020 windows 10 64 bit", this is all an example, you try to download and replace the driver with other dates with those that you now have. If you have an AMD graphics card, do the same. I don’t know what the problem is, maybe EA will answer us, but this is the solution to the problem! Good luck to all!

Ps: here is a link that helped a lot of people https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/drivers/results/183364/ 

Message 46 of 46 (167 Views)