Apex crashes in ranked

by Ayo_frabbn

Original Post

Re: Match abandon penalty

★★ Novice
@justforfun897 whtt i got -rp for match leaving but actually in that game i got 5 kill and 2 assist and the game got disconnected on top 5 why the hell i got rp - that means i cant play rank as i have poor pc nice apex
Message 31 of 46 (763 Views)

Re: Ps4 Abandon Penalty

★ Apprentice

The game is even WORSE after today's patch!!! It's unfuckignbeliveable!!!

Message 32 of 46 (788 Views)

Re: Ps4 Abandon Penalty

★★★ Newbie

I just got disconnected by the server in ranked mode and I get abandon ban AGAIN.

EA should disable this * abandon penalty until they have actually fixed their * servers.

Message 33 of 46 (781 Views)

Re: I crash in the beginning stage of a game. (Countdown, Character Select)

★★ Novice

I tried alot today and I have also noticed that I cannot get a crash log because the game freezes, goes black screen, then doesnt do anything. I have to manually close it which tends to make it not a crash, but a freeze.

Message 34 of 46 (746 Views)

Re: Game Constantly Freezes and Crashes and I get Penalized for It!

★★ Novice

i have the same problem!

Message 35 of 46 (745 Views)

Re: Game Constantly Freezes and Crashes and I get Penalized for It!

★★ Novice

It only crashes when starting the game or selecting a character. Season 4 is really bugged!

Message 36 of 46 (743 Views)

Re: Can i stop get free penality ?

★ Apprentice

https://ibb.co/J3K82m7

https://ibb.co/kSff9dG

8 Kill 3 Assit in Platinium league and got crash.Well done EA.Do something seriously.

We are facing with this issue for 2 weeks.Fix your god damn game.

I got Penalty and -72 points seriously WTF u doing?There is no feedback from respawn or EA.Give us an INFORMATION at least...

Message 37 of 46 (734 Views)

Re: Apex crashes in ranked

★★★ Newbie

I really hope they fix this. I just have a feeling I wont be getting any rewards come season 5. Almost makes it pointless to play ranked. 

Message 38 of 46 (597 Views)

Re: Match abandon penalty

★★★★ Novice

Here the proof 

Message 39 of 46 (550 Views)

Re: Apex crashes in ranked

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@Ayo_frabbnThey will never fix this even I tried to contact them they are ignored me bad customer support ever.

Message 40 of 46 (547 Views)