Apex crashes in ranked

by Ayo_frabbn

Original Post

Apex crashes in ranked

★★ Novice

Can you help me? I keep crashing while playing ranked matches so I lost over 100rp today because of the abandoning penalty. Before the game was telling me that I was out the game and didn’t take rp away from me due to it being not my fault. So cause of this issue I’m not able to enjoy the game, I have proof of the crashes.

Message 4 of 46 (4,264 Views)

Match abandon penalty

★ Novice

There is a huge issue regarding the abandon penalty in the game. back in Season 3 you wouldn't get the penalty if your game crashes, the internet connection cuts or the power cuts. but now you WILL get a penalty for that. i hope this gets fixed soon because there really is no reason to receive a penalty when your game crashes or etc.

Message 1 of 46 (4,237 Views)

Can i stop get free penality ?

★★ Apprentice

Hey, Can i stop get free penality ?

My game crash with the nvidia problem (got rtx 2080)

And now 20 min ago i was streaming and get a penality of 3 min and -72 (I was in +44 juste before the crash)

I'm calling live support, they can't do anything and told me to come here..

Message 2 of 46 (4,367 Views)

Re: Can i stop get free penality ?

★★ Apprentice

And there is a new nvidia crash.... 

10 min and -72 again...

Just please fix this...

----

Last season i was predator #730 and already got 4 or 5 crash a day. And because of my crash i got reset silver 1 and don't get my trail, badge and charm. This is sad but i don't rly care about that so i start playing silver 1 and now i'm plat 1 and take 2 time - 72 so now i demote plat 2 because of the crash and i'm now afraid to play in ranked...

Message 3 of 46 (4,350 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yeeaaaah second game this morning and got a crash, 20 min penality and -72 again. (I was max kill top 7 so +44).

I rec the crash...

If now a real dev from apex can show up Standard smile

Message 5 of 46 (4,315 Views)

★ Apprentice

I dont really understand whats happening ffs.The lower pc parts works better and brand new and better parts are failing.Just like wtf.

After i bought new pc,im getting crashes freezes micro stutters when i try to play and its absolutely booring AF.Planning to move another game seriously.Because it happens only in apex legends.Rest of the games are ok for me.

Message 6 of 46 (4,306 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yeah i got the same :/

Message 7 of 46 (4,300 Views)

Message 8 of 46 (4,298 Views)

★★ Apprentice

After 6 hours without playing apex because i was afraid to crash and lose point again.. i played some games and after 3 games got a crash. What a surprise again... 

-72 and 42 min of penality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHaWVfkYG1Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YRF8QFenlg

Message 9 of 46 (4,275 Views)

★ Apprentice

i just get a 700min penalty because the frezes, i think they work on the problem, but a litle feed back from respawn or ea would be nice, it like they dont wont us to play the game

Message 10 of 46 (4,272 Views)